Prologue

Grayson's POV

My life wasn't always like this, I wasn't always lonely and depressed, I used to be happy and popular. Every guy wished he could be me and every girl wished she could be with me. I never used my popularity for my selfish needs. I mean yes it was nice getting invited to all the parties and being captain of the football team was great.

My brother Ethan and I were kings of the school we could have any girl we wanted in a blink of an eye, Ethan liked that, but I, on the other hand, I wanted the one girl who wasn't falling for me as a matter of fact she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me and that's what drove me crazy and made me want her even more.

I needed to save her from her own mind not because I wanted people to see me as a hero but I felt like if something happened to her I might actually go crazy. I'm going through all of this now because of her, I don't even know how I'm gonna live with myself, but now I feel like I should tell you how I ended up here ready to take my own life in the middle of a hospital with her right here. Next to the unconscious and unaware girl of what's about to happen and it's all because of her, because of this one girl who I never even knew could have this effect on me.