Chapter 3

Grayson's POV

HOLY SHIT I GET TO SPEND EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT MONTH WITH BELLE. I look at her and I can kind of see her blushing god. She's so beautiful she doesn't even need makeup, unlike Lucy who looks like she face-planted into a cake and then face-planted again onto the curb.

I looked at Lucy and what looked like she was going to pick a fight after class and I was NOT going to let that happen, I needed to be with Belle for the rest of the day because either way we had the same schedule so it was easy to protect her because no matter what I was there.

-RIIIINNNNNGGG-

The bell finally went off and I kept my eye on Lucy and Belle, I was going to make sure nothing was going to happen to Belle.

" Hey, E can you take Lucy out of here and bring her anywhere I really don't care. I just wanna be able to talk to Belle in peace."

" UGH but you know I hate her and she always wants to fuck me and that bitch is nasty."

"Please E I swear I'll make it up to you just please dude for me." At this point, I was practically on my knees

"Ok dude fine I'll do it only if you drive me everywhere I go for the next 2 weeks," he says with a smug look.

"Ok fine anything I really don't care."

"Damn you must really like her bro if you're willing to be my personal chauffeur," he says clearly shocked.

"Yah I guess so dude."

"I got your back man lets do this." he walks off and takes Lucy out of the class already pulling on his pants, Damn fucking whore.

I made my way to Belle. She was quite shorter than me, she was like 5'2 and I was about 6'3 so I had about a foot on her, but it's okay because she's so freaking cute.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanna meet up at my house after school to work on the project?" I was trying my best to not right then and there pull her into my arms and cuddle her, who needs school anyway, right?

"Umm y-yy-yeah sure but I might be late because I'm going to need my mom to give me my car back because hers broke this morning so she took mine to work." she stumbled over her words looking down at the floor not daring to make eye contact. I was going to fix that I wanted her to be comfortable around me at all times.

"Don't be silly, I'll give you a ride after school to my house since we have the same classes we can walk out together too," I say trying not to make it sound like I'm forcing her to come with me.

"I-I mean only if you want to." I suddenly started to stumble over my words which never happened.

"That would be great Grayson thank you." she giggled and thanked me again and walked out.

YESSSSS SHE WAS COMING HOME WITH ME!!!!!!! SHIT I have a bitch-ass brother I need to drive around first. But still, I GET TO HANG OUT WITH HER TODAY.

"We should get out of here before Mrs.White comes back and gives us detention," I say making her giggle and nod as we start heading out both making our way to the cafeteria making small talk while I crack a few jokes here and there trying to make her laugh or even giggle which I was successful a few times with.