Chapter 7

Belle's POV

While Grayson was in the shower I waited for him in his room. I look around his room seeing a lot of pictures of him and Ethan, and a girl whose extremely pretty she looked a lot like the twins. I keep looking around and I see a bunch of baby pictures. I start to giggle looking at how cute they were.

"Cute, right?" I jump and turn to the door to see Grayson with his hair wet and water droplets all over his broad and muscular chest and toned abs. He had a towel on but it was hung dangerously low. I look back up to his face and see that he had a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see princess?" he says with the same smirk that made my knees weak.

"Wel- i- um- it's just-" I don't think I've ever been this red. Why can I not get a word out to this boy, it's just a boy. A very pretty, nice, hazel-eyed boy. You know what I see that problem now.

"Sorry for staring it's just that-" I get interrupted by his strong arms pulling me into his tall built stature into a hug.

"You don't have to apologize, baby girl, it's absolutely fine,"  he says to me with his chin resting on my head and my cheek against his lower chest due to him being so tall compared to me.

I look up at him and we just stare at each other then I slowly feel him lean in.

"Ummmm I'll get out so you can get dressed." I walk out of his room into the living room and I find Ethan sitting on the couch as I was on the last step on the stairs he turns over his shoulder and looks at me and then smirks.

OMFG THESE DOLANS AND SMIRKS.

"You uhhh.... You good over there Belle?" Ethan says to me still with that Dolan signature smirk on his face.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?" I say with a confused look because I'm obviously clueless.

"Belle I hate to break it to you but you're redder than a tomato you look like you're about to pop." He says chuckling, causing me to look down to avoid eye contact with him.

"Yeah, so what happened up there?" He's looking at me like he knows something.

"Absolutely nothing happened I just left so he can change." now that I think about it my cheeks feel really hot.

"Umm, can I go get a cup of water? please?"  I just wanted to get out of that situation. So I went into the kitchen and started looking for a glass for my water when I heard Ethan yell at me that the glasses were in the top cabinet.

Of course, they were and my short ass self wasn't able to reach it. I was on my toes reaching when I gave up and took a step back, bumping into what felt like a wall. Wait when did they add a wall here?

I slowly turn around to be faced with a shirtless Grayson.

"Oops, I'm so sorry." I was blushing again.

"No problem how about you go upstairs and I'll be up there to study with a few snacks." I nod and run upstairs to his room.

I was sitting on his bed when I heard Grayson's voice, "Hey you ready to work?" I nodded my head and we started to work.

We started talking and I mentioned that I really like the story. I didn't think that Grayson would be interested in having a conversation with me so I was a little shocked when he asked me a question I didn't really know the answer to.

"So why do you like this story so much?"

"Well, I like it because you can see how much they loved each other that they were willing to go against what everyone told them and their parents. They also died so they could be together in a better place." After I finished I looked over to Grayson and he seemed to have taken what I said to heart.

"Anyways let's get back to work

~~~~~ an hour and a half later~~~~~

"Hey let's take a break please." Grayson was whining

"Yeah sure I give up this is hurting my head," I say

"Let's play a game."

"Sure, what game?"

"How about never have I ever?" Grayson said jumping up clearly excited and obviously when he does that I can't say no he's just so freaking cute.

"Fine." we put up both hands and I look at Gray indicating that he should start.