BILLY ANDREWS

you knew all too well that josie pye was one of the biggest bitches in avonlea, and you weren't afraid to tell her that, after all you didn't learn australian slang for no reason when you lived there most of your life

sitting in class, the teacher rambled on about something along the lines of algebra? or maybe it was english? whatever it was, you had absolutely no interest in it, thinking back to how fun australian school was compared to this.

throughout the class, you could not only feel the stares of billy andrew, the boy in which you'd been having a small thing with these past few weeks, but also the feel of josie pyes fingers wrapping around your hair and yanking it softly every five seconds, which made you twitch in anger.

you had caught billy staring at you earlier in class, as when you turned around he gave you s little wink before looking back at the board, which was obviously something that josie noticed, and made it her goal to annoying the living heck out of you for the whole lesson.

but unfortunately, with you and your shirt temper, you eventually lost it at the nasty girl. turning around in your seat, you looked into josies innocent eyes, a small smile appearing on her face.

"id appreciate it if you stopped doing that pyeface" you seethed, making josie roll her eyes as you turned back around, only for the girl to start poking you over and over again.

"okay that's it, god do you ever stop being so annoying" you whisper yelled at josie, which made the teacher turn around and stare daggers into you.

"y/n, excuse you but i am teaching a class here so id very much appreciate it if you were quiet" he yelled, making you roll you eyes and lean back in your seat.

"don't roll your eyes, it's rude" he said, pointing a finger at me.

"but sir, with all do respect, josie pye was infact being a complete and utter bitch" you said smirking, as people around you gasped.

billys head shot up at the sound of the word, his eyes immediately going to the back of your head as everyone stared in shock at the h/c girl at the front of the room. the teacher gasped, slamming his chalk down on the table as he glared at you.

"you're staying after school" he seethed, making you roll your eyes as you leaned back.

little did you know, billys eyes lit up at the sound of you being like this. something about you just made billy andrews feel like he needed to know more and more about you, the way you had enough courage to say those things out loud and to stand up for yourself. to him, that was the most attractive thing about a girl.

after class you stood at the chalkboard, rubbing off today's work as you mumbled under you breath the ways in which you could annoy josie till the day she died.

"y/n, you may go now, and i don't want to hear you using that langue in my class ever again" the teacher said, making you sigh as you walked over and grabbed your school supplies, stuffing them in your bag in you bag before heading out the door.

it had gotten a little darker since the last time you had been outside, the sun slowly setting in the distance as you walked along, but you suddenly came to a stop when you heard the crunching of leaves behind you. turning around, you cam face to face with billy looking down at you.

"hello billy" you said, taking a step back from the boy so you could take in all his features. he was a handsome boy, which was unusual seeing as most of the girls in the class seemed attracted to gilbert blythe, but you just couldn't see it. but you could see it in billy.

"that was the most attractive thing ive ever seen" he blurted out, making you eyes widen as you stared at him in shock.

"w-what" You mustered out, staring at the blonde boy. he shifted on his feet as he looked down at you.

"you calling josie pye that, as well as standing up for yourself i guess" he shrugged smirking, making you blush slightly as you moved some hair out of you face. billy had moved significantly closer than what he was before.

"y/n, im going to kiss you now" he mumbled, as you nodded vigorously.

before you knew it, billy andrews lips were on yours in the middle of the forest. your hands wrapped around his neck as you brought him closer to you. eventually the two of you pulled away, both needing air. he rested his forehead on yours as you both panted.

"wow" he mumbled, tucking you hair behind your ear as you smiled.

"im a pretty good kisser right?" you asked, making billy chuckle as he pulled away from you, grabbing you hand and walking along with you.

"y/n, shut up and just walk" he said, making you giggle as the two of you walked eachother home.