JERRY BAYNARD

"jerry!" you yelled out, approaching your friend as you walked up to annes house, a slight skip in your step

jerry heard you voice, and quickly started adjusting his hat and fixing his hair, hoping to make a good impression on you.

anne knew that jerry had a slight crush on you, but she promised him that she wouldn't tell you anything.

"hello miss y/n" jerry said, tipping his at you as you curtsied back, making diana giggle from beside you.

"hello jerry, how are you today?" you said, walking in between him and diana as you walked up the path to anne's house.

"im alright, i uh- i got you this actually" he said, making you turn around. in the boys hand was a beautiful purple flower, something that he must've picked from annes garden.

your eyes lit up at it as you took the flower from his hands.

"jerry this is stunning, thank you" you said, leaning up and placing a soft kiss on his cheek as diana squealed from beside me.

jerry blushes like crazy, admiring the pretty girl standing beside him as the three of them finally got to the front of annes house. as diana went inside, you stayed out with jerry for a second.

"thank you jerry, for everything" you said, as jerry looked down at the ground and blushed, making you giggle softly.

"you're a very pretty girl" he blurted out, covering his mouth quickly as you blushed and looked away.

"thank you jerry, you're a very handsome boy" you smiled back, leaning up and kissing his cheek softly.

"bye miss y/n" he said, walking away back to the barn as you smiled.

"bye jerry" you said before walking into anne's house with the biggest smile on your face.

"don't think we didn't see that" anne said smirking as diana jumped up and down in excitement.

"oh shush you" you said, running up the stairs to annes room as the others followed, running after you.