CHARLIE SLOANE

charlie sat across the room during maths, staring at the side of your face intently

charlie sat across the room during maths, staring at the side of your face intently. he'd always had a major crush on you, and nobody really knew it due to the fact he liked to keep his feelings all bottled up inside

"hey charlie" the familiar voice of gilbert said, making charlie bounce out of his trance and smile up at his now close friend.

"hey gil" he huffed, placing his head on his pile of books.

"what's got you all moody huh? woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" gilbert laughed as he rolled his eyes, glancing back over at you, admiring the way you laughed and the way you curled your hair with you finger when you were bored.

"what do you know about y/n? i just- she seems like a cool person and i wanna- uh get to know sher" charlie stuttered out, mentally slapping himself in the face.

"dude you don't have to hide that you like her, it's so obvious" gilbert laughed as charlie buried his head in his books and sighed.

"i just think she's the prettiest girl ever but im so god damn shy that i can't even talk to her" he groaned, looking up at you over with prissy.

"do you want me to talk to her?" gilbert said as charlie nodded hesitantly. gilbert the got up out of his seat an made his way over to the two girls, who were in fits of laughter.

"hey y/n" gilbert piped up, making you look up at him and smile.

"hey gilbert! how's charlie" you asked, trying not to make it obvious that you liked the tall boy.

"oh, he's good. but y/n, charlie is a little coward and didn't wanna tell you himself, but he really likes you" gilbert said laughing as you widened your eyes and peered over at him, making him quickly look away from you and out the window.

"w-wait really?" you stammered, patting down your dress as prissy squealed from beside you.

"yeah aha, just thought id let you know" he said before walking away.

"oh my god" prissy said a little to loudly, making you cover her mouth.

"prissy shh oh my" you said shaking your head. you glanced over at charlie for the second time, staring at the back of his head, which slowly turned around and his eyes connected with yours.

you smiled at him as he smiled back, making you blush and put your head in your books.

oh and of course charlie was over the moon at the small interaction between the two of you.