CHARLIE SLOANE

for some unknown reason, anne and diana had convinced you to play spin the bottle with the rest of the class

for some unknown reason, anne and diana had convinced you to play spin the bottle with the rest of the class. you did protest and say no, but they eventually conned you into it.

"come on y/n, you might even get to kiss charlie" anne said, wiggling her eyebrows as your eyes widened and you smacked her shoulder, earning a small 'hey' from her as she rubbed the spot.

"i told you, i don't like charlie like that" you mumbled as diana scoffed fro beside you, making you turn your head towards her,

"y/n, everyone's noticed the stares the two of you have given eachother during class, it's so obvious" diana said, making you blush slightly as the three of you sat in the circle. josie was getting the boys as the rest of you chatted away until she got back.

"im backkk" she sang, walking into the closet, followed by the boys who were pri ably outside playing kickball. as soon as charlie walked in, his eyes immediately landed on yours. you smiled at him as he gave you a toothy grin back before sitting inbetween jane and tilly.

"now, everyone's knows the rule, we've all played this before. except this time it's different. when the bottle lands on someone, the two of you have to leave the room and kiss in secret" josie said, making the boys holler as you rolled your eyes in disgust. you could feel charlies eyes on upu, but as you looked over he had already looked away and was laughing with billy.

"okay now! billys going first" josie announced as billy spun the bottle. of course, the bottle just had to land on you, making you groan as billy stood up abruptly. you stood up after him, quickly glancing at charlie only to see his jaw clenched.

as you exited the room, you and billy stood there for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"incase you felt uncomfortable or anything, i don't wanna kiss you" he said, making you smile.

"oh thanks billy, that's so sweet" you said rolling your eyes as billys eyes widened.

"no i didn't- thats not what i meant. what i meant was, charlie really liked you y/n and i wouldn't do that to him ever, cause i know he'd never do that to me. like you're pretty and everything, as that's something every knows, but im interested in someone else" he said, scratching the back of his neck as you smirked.

"ooo whose the lucky lady billy" you pushed as he rolled his eyes, staring at you.

"if i tell you, nobody else can know okay?" he said as you nodded. you and billy always knew that the two of you could share secrets, as you'd been caffeine's for a while.

"your secrets are always safe with me andrews" you nodded as he took a deep breath.

"it's diana" he said as you eyes widened with joy, jumping around as billy rolled his eyes.

"that's so cute!" you said as billy shushed you, making you apologise.

"but i know she doesn't like me back, she practically hates me" billy mumbled, making you frown.

"it's alright billy, ill help you" you exclaimed, bringing the boy into at hug. as soon as it happened, the door flung open and you realised from billys grip as everyone stared at the two of you. walking back in, everyone asked what happened.

"guys we literally didn't even kiss" you said rolling my eyes as billy nodded, josie and the other staring at you guys suspiciously. glancing at charlie, you saw his whole body clench as he quickly stood up, making everyone gasp.

"im done playing" he said before walking out the door, making everyone go silent.

in a flash, you also stood up, running after charlie.

once you were out of the schoolhouse, you spotted charlie over by the tree that the boys shop wood on, running a hand roughly though his hair as he kicked the snow.

"hey, what's that snow ever done to you" you said, crossing your arms as charlie turned around and stared at you.

"what really happened" he said as you, making you stare at him in confusion.

"what are you talking about charlie?" you said, the two of you just staring at eachother.

"what really happened when you and billy left the room, cause you guys looked really cozy when the door opened" he said, making you glare at him and cross your arms.

"charlie, literally nothing happened, we just chatted for a bit and then hugged. why are you so worked up about this, it's not like we're dating" you started to get angry at the end. charlie has no right to interrogate you like this.

"because y/ it's just- ugh it's too complicated" he said, running a hand through his hair as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"no charlie, it's not complicated at all your just making it difficult because you don't wanna explain, so talk boy" you said, walking towards him so the two of you now stood a metre apart.

"no" he said firmly, making you roll your eyes.

"fine, maybe next time ill just freaking kiss billy seeing as you clearly don't care at all what went on in that room. maybe me and him will start dating! get married even!" you yelled, watching as his jaw clenched at the sound of your friends name.

"oh yeah we'll get married in a nice fancy church with petals and everything, and well-" you were cut off by charlie's lips on yours, making you gasp. you eventually melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around him. when you pulled apart, charlie stared down at you.

"shut up about billy" he said making you smile.

"only if you believe me that nothing happened between us" you said looking up at him.

"fine, nothing happened" he mumbled, before kissing you gently again.