JERRY BAYNARD

"jerryyy" you sung out to your boyfriend as you slipped into the barn, stopping suddenly as you saw his monotone face

"jer?" you questioned as you snapped out of his gaze and smiled at you.

"bonjour" he said as he walked over and hugged you, yet still seeming a little bit off from before. you furrowed your eyebrows slightly as you pulled back from the hug.

"jerry what's wrong? have i done something?" you asked frantically as jerry's eyes widened.

"oh no baby, you haven't done anything, it's just-just uh" he tried to spit out his answer as you placed your hands on his face softly, wiping away the stray tear that fell down his face.

"what's happened?" you asked softly as he sniffled lightly.

"i don't deserve you, you're so pretty and nice and caring and hardworking, and i am just jerry, jerry the farm boy" he said, looking down at the ground as your heart broke as the words coming out of your boyfriends mouth.

"no jerry, you are more than that to me, you mean so much to me jerry don't ever think otherwise, you treat me like im a princess and i don't think i could ever find someone like that again" you said, running your hands softly through jerrys hair as he smiled softly at you, placing a quick kiss on your cheek.

"thank you, je t'aime" he said staring into your eyes.

"je t'aime jerry, you deserve the worlds you said, before kissing him on the lips softly before running off inside to find anne.