BILLIE ANDREWS

"just go talk to her, i don't see what the big deal is" billy's friends said to him as he glanced over in your direction, admiring you

the andrews boy had only fallen in love with you a couple of months back when you slapped one of his mates for being annoying, and from then on he thought you were one of the coolest girls in the schoolhouse.

"it's not that easy" he mumbled as the boys around him groaned, just wanting their friend to talk to the girl that he had been talking about for the past three months.

"just talk to her for gods sake" charlie sloane groaned out as billy whacked him on the arm.

"im gonna do it— just not right now" he said as the boys all threw their heads back in annoyance. they had enough of billy not wanting to talk to the pretty girl, and it was getting on his damn nerves.

"hey y/n!" charlie called out as billy whipped around, staring at his friend as a smirk came over charlies face.

"what's up" the you said, looking between charlie and billy. charlie was currently smiling up at you happily whilst billy wiped his sweaty hands on his pants.

"how are you?" charlie asked you as you smiled lightly, sitting in the seat in front of the two boys. you always thought that billy was extremely attractive, but you didn't have the nerve to talk to him.

"im actually doing really good, my mother got me a dog for my birthday last week and he keeps running around everywhere" you said letting out a laugh as both billy and charlie giggled.

"so what's up with you two?" you asked as billy looked up at you and smiled. usually he was really good with girls, but when it came to you it was a whole different story.

"it's my sisters birthday tomorrow, so we're having a massive party with a bunch of the families, you should come" billy said, making you smile widely and charlie look in his friends direction, smiling. Billy's sudden urge of confidence startled you, however you weren't complaining.

"oh wow, id love to come billy, ill make sure that i inform my mother and father and tell them that he have to attend" you said smiling at the tall boy. charlie looked proudly at the both of you, knowing damn well that you had a crush on billy because you'd told him on accident when he was over at your house.

"oh my god you like billy" charlie said as you rolled your eyes and shushed him, making him giggle.

"god you don't need to tell the whole damn world" you laughed out as the boy widened his eyes and shut his mouth.

you smiled widely at billy before walking off to hang with anne and diana, but not before waving goodbye to billy. he blushed lightly as he waved back to you, charlie patting him on the back as a sign of him being extremely proud of his best friend.

"look at you go" he said as billy laughed before going back to his conversation with the boy behind him, all of them teasing him only a little bit about being in love with the hair/c girl that was in his class.