1#Psycho

It's early morning, and she is very much oblivious of it she bid a day off just few hours ago, at the wee hours of morning after having a long video conversation with her boyfriend.

She is in deep sleep, that she didn't even heard the Alarm, busy in dreaming about her boyfriend.

She smiled at little, may be it was the dream about her boyfriend.

But soon, her sleep got disturbed because of the continuous call.

She frowned and got up . She took the phone and looked at the caller Id.

It's her best friend - Aman.

Her childhood friend, he shares his everything with her.

Sadness, and happiness.

She loves him, from childhood.

There's no rule, that we shouldn't love our best friend.

Love is defined in many terms.

Love between friends is different.
Love between partners is different.
Love between parents & children is different.
Love between siblings is different.
Love between relatives is different.
Love between God & devotee is different.

Love is just a pure relationship, where there will be a trust, respect and understanding lies, whether it's between lovers or friends, it doesn't matter.

Love is love, and it has different forms.

But alas, Arnav Singh is Raizada, a possessive man is far away to understand this.

Especially, love between best friends.

Hence, he don't like the friendship between two childhood friends, his girlfriend and her best friend.

Kushi and Aman. Kushi tried numerous times to explain this to her boyfriend, Arnav Singh Raizada. But, She failed everytime she tried to do.

She lifted the call.

"Hi Aman," she said and heard him say 'hi' as well.

" Good morning," she said as she smiled at him.

" Good Morning, Kushi. How are you? " she heard him say.

" I'm good Aman and you? " she asked in return.

" I'm good too. " she got the answer from him.

" How is your psycho? " asked Aman curiosity taking a toll on him.

" He is good, " she said and remembered the consequences if her phone will be on busy line now.

She hurried away, "Aman, call me on landline, please. " as soon as she said it, Aman chuckled.

" Why? Afraid of your boyfriend? " asked Aman still chucking.

" Don't laugh, you do know he is possessive of me. Don't you? " she said hell worried to cut the call.

" That's not possessiveness, it's over possessiveness. " she is too lost in another world to hear it as Arnav started calling her.

" I'm dead. " she muttered and saying a 'sorry' to Aman, cut the call.

She lifted the phone call of Arnav Singh Raizada, and as soon as she did, there is a pile of questions already thrown at her.

"With whom you are talking with? " he asked gritting his teeth.

" Arnav, that -" she was cut off by Arnav.

"Aman, ain't it? " grittedd Arnav and Kushi tried to defend but was unsuccessful as usually .

" You won't understand me at all. How many times I told you , I don't like it when you talk with another man, especially Aman," he said gritting his teeth as fury and insecurity consumed him.

" Arnav, he is just my bestie. You know that as well. " explained Kushi and Arnav released a sigh.

" You think of him like that but I know a guy's gaze at a girl. He loves you, I can sense it, stay away from him. " he ordered her.

" Arnav, he will feel bad," she said pouting.

" I don't care," he muttered.

" Psycho!" she muttered under her breath.

" I heard it," he said.

"Good for you," she replied back.

" Remember, don't forget to give our marriage invitation card to your-so-called best friend. He will know that you are just mine and mine alone, " he said making her remember of their relationship.

" I know, " she said to her soon to-be-husband as it's waste of time to make him understand that they both are best friends and the value of their relationship.

"Say that you are mine. " he demanded.

" Yes. " she replied.

" What? " he retorted.

" I'm yours and only yours, Psycho," she said angrily.

" That's good. " he replied.

And that's how their daily routine started, once again.

The End

How is it?

Everyone complain that I write sad one's, so here it is. Not so light hearted yet not so sad one.

Dedicated to Mekhukc

This is the first part of book 2.
Hope it will be successful as much as book 1 was.

-Bhavana:)