ONE

CAMILLE DICKENS AND CHRIS EVANS... SPLIT?

              YOU HEARD US RIGHT, reader! euphoria star camille dickens [22] & marvel mega hunk chris evans [38] have called it quits according to sources

the pair had been together for six months, but conflicting schedules have been blamed by representatives of the pair for them parting ways, "obviously chris has been very busy with marvel and as camille's career has skyrocketed they've just struggled to find time to be together."

this isn't camille's first split with a big name much older than her — she split from paul wesley [37] just over a year ago after having been with him for approximately a year. their split was put down to the fact paul was "ready to settle down in a way camille, at her age, just wasn't"... ouch. she also had a brief fling at 19 with the 1975 singer matty healy [who was 27 at the time] with many of his songs rumoured to be written about her.

she's also been linked to ian somerhalder, with sources stating he set her up with paul after going on a few dates, realising they would be better suited than himself and dickens.

it seems dickens has a thing for older men, but when such men are as gorgeous as her exes have been.... can you blame her? we just hope she finds the one eventually.

in the meantime keep updated here at celeb!goss — where we let you know all the latest news about your favourite stars.

words by: georgia anderson
CELEB!GOSS EDITOR

you may also like...
TOP TEN SHOWS TO CATCH THIS YEAR
HARRY STYLES — FINE LINE [REVIEW]
WHICH MARVEL HERO ARE YOU? [QUIZ]

———
ok this is just to show u who she's dated n why she has the cringe rep of dating older people ahahah let the girl live @ celeb!goss whores