TWENTY SIX

REAL LIFE

                       "YOU KNOW, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW TO ASK YOU OUT A LOT," timothée smiled softly down at camille as he played with her hair between his fingers, "like... a lot."

cami turned over in his lap so that her head was now facing upwards, her eyes meeting his instead of the television, "there's no pressure, timmy, it hasn't been long and as much as i'm certain that i like you there's no rush for any of that stuff."

"i know, but the idea of you being mine makes me so excited, chéri." there was a brief silence after timothée said this, both of them deep in thought.

cami nodded, a tingle in her spine as timothée brushed a strand of hair from her eyes, "i feel the same, you know that. i just don't want to seem like we're rushing things."

"i know, and you're right. i just think that if we know what we want we should grasp it, you know? make the most of what you've got." he pressed a light, soft kiss to cami's head after he spoke, leaving further tingles throughout her body at the contact.

they both knew they were ready, no matter how soon it may have seemed. things had moved very fast, sure, but the pair could both feel a sensation that told them that everything was going right.

"timothée?" camille mused, sitting up so that she was properly sat in his lap now, as opposed to laying in it. he didn't speak at first, pulling her closer so that they were both comfortable.

"oui, mon ange?"

"do you want to be my boyfriend?" her hands cupped his cheeks as she gently posed the question to him, warmth spreading over her palms as his mouth widened into a broad grin.

"i'd love that, mills. more than anything."

———
i love them so much ! wow ! oh my god !