THIRTY NINE

REAL LIFE

            "YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW," camille frowned as she sat curled up in timothée's lap. they'd been in this same position, just cuddling, for hours — neither wanting to let go knowing they'd be apart soon enough.

timothée brushed back her hair and softly kissed her temple, "i know, chérie, i'm so sorry. i don't want to leave you, i promise."

camille smiled a little, leaning up to kiss his lips and raising her hand to cup his cheeks, "you're amazing... you know that, right? i'm going to miss you so much."

timothée kissed her again, in slight to silence her, before placing a palm on the base of her back and gently rubbing it to soothe her.

there was a moment of silence between the pair as they savoured each other's company, breathing deeply and slowly and just staring into each other's eyes intently.

"i'm so lucky you're mine," timothée mumbled, eyes still fixated on his girlfriend's, "and this is gonna be a hard couple of months, but we can do it."

camille nodded shyly and rubbed his cheeks soothingly, pushing back some of his hair that had fallen into his face, "we can. we're perfect, aren't we? you're perfect."

"we are perfect — so i know we can do this. we can facetime and call constantly while i'm gone, i promise you. i'm not letting you go whatever happens."

camille kissed him with passion in response to this, arms folding around his neck as she pulled him even closer still for the kiss. he melted into the kiss quickly too, arms around her waist pressing their bodies together.

things were becoming undeniably heated, and as timothée gently made sure that cami was happy with them sharing their first night together, camille truly realised she wasn't willing to ever let him go.

———
short but cute timille moments eeeep