THIRTY

REAL LIFE

                CAMILLE COULDN'T HELP STARING as timothée idly flicked through his book, perched on a couch opposite her. he looked incredible, and so she couldn't help focusing intently on him fixated on what he was reading.

she was supposedly reading through a script, but since timothée had sat down she couldn't help but find herself mesmerised by how concentrated he was, and the way he licked his finger prior to turning a page.

moments like this camille always found herself unable to pry her eyes from watching her boyfriend's every move. he looked so calm, so at ease, and it reflected her feelings around him perfectly. she never felt more at home than when she was with him, and to sit without even interacting but just enjoying each other's company was a feeling quite unmatched.

"y'know, staring at me doesn't help you learn your lines, chérie." timothée laughed, not even looking up from his book as a smirk spread across his face.

camille chuckled, placing her script down and shuffling forward on her seat, "it's difficult not to when you look like that, baby."

timothée's grin broadened and he placed his book down quickly, looking up at his girlfriend and maintaining eye contact, "like what?"

"so amazing all the time. how do you manage to leave me stunned when you're doing the most mundane things?" camille bit her lip. timothée reached forward, gesturing for her to move to sit on his lap as opposed to on a seat opposite him and she happily obliged.

he pressed a kiss to the top of her head, entangling their fingers, "i could say the same thing for you, mon ange."

camille blushed, kissing timothée softly and soothingly rubbing his hand in hers. as soon as they pulled away, timothée leaned in again for an additional kiss, this time not pulling away quite so fast. the kiss was gentle, but filled still with the passion the pair had for eachother and timothée's one hand pulled back from camille's to hold her face.

they stayed like this even as they pulled away, eyes never leaving eachother and their faces in close proximity. they loved idle moments like this, concerned only with enjoying each other's company. the world felt as though they were the only people in it, and nothing made them happier than focusing solely on each other.

"have i told you that you look incredible today?" timothée asked softly, his hand now toying with camille's hair, "because you really fucking do."

camille blushed crimson again, breathing in deeply and quickly kissing her boyfriend's nose, "shut up, you melt," she joked, before laying her head on his shoulder, "thank you, baby. you're amazing."

everything was perfect and camille felt like everything had finally fallen into place for her. timothée was all she wanted, and to have him as her boyfriend just felt like nothing could ruin it.

as she remained curled up in his arms, she realised truly that she wouldn't be letting timothée go any time soon.

———
enjoy what is technically a filler but irl and more cutesy because . i love timille and writing them irl is so fun