FIFTY FIVE

REAL LIFE

          "I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!" camille frowned as she clicked the button of her camera to snap a picture of her boyfriend. shaking his head, he stepped towards her and took the
camera from her hands with a small smile.

"i know, mille, but i won't be gone long now, there's only a month to go of filming," he kissed her, using his free hand to tilt her chin upwards towards him, "and it'll be more than worth the wait when i'm with you again."

camille felt her stomach doing back flips at the way he was looking at her and she nodded shyly, "i know i've focused too much on how much i miss you, but i hope you know how proud i am of you."

timothée's chest rumbled a little with a soft laugh, the vibrations felt through camille's body too.

"don't be silly, chérie. i've missed you loads too and you've always been supportive of me." he rubbed her cheek with his thumb soothingly as she tiptoed up to kiss him again softly.

"i love you." she whispered, so softly she could barely be heard.

timothée pulled back, smiling as he pulled the camera up to his eye to ready himself to take a photo of her.

"i love you too," he licked his lips, snapping a photo of her reaction as a wide smile spread across her face, "that's going to be such an incredible photo, baby, you're gorgeous."

camille blushed pink, pushing the camera lightly out of timothée's hand so that it just hung around his neck now. he laughed, pulling it off his neck and placing it in his rucksack at his feet, "i'm only telling you the truth."

camille placed her hands on his chest, thumbs rubbing softly on the cotton of his t-shirt as he stared down at her with admiration.

"you're so sappy, chalamet," she bit her lip as she teased him, curling her hands around his waist and pressing her face to his chest as she bit back the tears threatening to spill, "you make saying goodbye way too hard."

"i'm sorry, mille," timothée half-laughed, playing with her hair as he held her close to his chest, "but it's not for long. i'll be back to be a sappy dickhead before you know it."

camille pulled back from his chest, intertwining their hands for a moment, "i'll look forward to it, timmy."

they paused for a moment, staring into each other's eyes as if unaware of any of the other people swarming the airport.

"i should probably get to check-in." timothée  frowned.

camille looked at him sadly, pouting at the notion of him leaving as she was snapped out of the moment they'd been having.

"yeah, you probably should."

she couldn't muster any further words, pulling him down into one final passionate kiss as he scooped her up in his arms and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

they both smiled into the kiss. it was filled with love and longing, the pair making the most of what they knew was their last kiss for the next month.

"go get 'em, timmy," camille muttered against his lips as he lifted her back down to her feet, "i'm already planning the dress i'll wear to your fancy premiere." she winked as he chuckled lightly.

"i'll see you in a month, mon ange."

———
this was so not worth the wait omg i'm so sorry i wanted to edit this and make it better but i wasn't sure what to add hhhhh
i love u guys sorry for the wait i've had uni stuff to sort <3