SIXTY FIVE

TIME SKIP !

tchalamet one whole year

tchalamet one whole year. i can't believe it's been a whole year already but i'm ready for so many more. i love you, ma chérie. more than i've ever loved anyone or anything. i know we've always been incredibly public about our relationship, but i couldn't have done that with anyone else — something about cami that makes it impossible not to tell the world how i feel constantly. with that said, we're so grateful for the love & support we get from so many of you. i love camille with every fibre of my being and to be hers is truly the greatest privilege, loving someone so truly and knowing that such a feeling is reciprocated.
we've both got clear schedules for the first time in our relationships, for the next month, and have made the decision to take this time away from social media and the press in our own little world to enjoy each other's company. we'll be back with more annoying posts and future projects soon, but for now — we love you, see you soon. x

❤️2.34M 💬 8.76K

COMMENTS DISABLED !

———

camidickens a year with the love of my life

camidickens a year with the love of my life. an entire year of highs — some lows — but nothing but love and affection and the best time of my life. i love you, with everything i have, and to be yours has so far been the most incredible whirlwind.
like timmy said, i know it's strange how public we are about things — but it's impossible to hide how i feel from the world when i'm with someone who makes me this happy.
thank you to fans for being so supportive, and to those who haven't i hope you can find kindness in your heart to not be so hateful — i have never been this happy and, with timothee, i feel more happy and secure than i have ever before.
we'll be back soon, instagram, but while we enjoy eachother's company properly we'll be gone for a few weeks. try not to miss us too much ;)

❤️1.45M 💬 6.54K

COMMENTS DISABLED !

———
this feels like a terrible way to end it but i just couldn't write a proper irl ending without it being regurgitated rubbish essentially from chapters before or a generic proposal or something!
there'll be bonus chapters coming like there have been for my joe keery fic, don't worry, so keep your eyes peeled !

for now i have a steven hyde (that 70s show) fic, a luke hemmings fic and a tom holland fic in the works — if you fancy checking those out. x

thanks for all the support on this book guys, it means the world.
sorry this final chapter took SO LONG💓