Chapter Three: Tune In

What is it about this guy, that made you fall in love? That made you stay with him for three years. It can't be the "singing". Is it because he's filthy rich? It has to be the money, right? Maybe I am out of your league. Do you even have a league? A type? Do you have a secret Tinder that I don't know about? What if you're secretly hooking up with guys? What if this Brandon guy is forcing you to be in a relationship?

"I love you."

Those words came out of your mouth like it was nothing, as I walked past you and him.

"I love you more."

There is something that he is hiding. You are supposed to say those words with a smile. He says them as he kisses you and walk off.

There is something that he is hiding, and I plan to get to the bottom of it. You deserve so much more. Does he love you like he says he does? You will know eventually.

~

Mia's point of view

Brandon kissed me softly before walking into the studio. I loved everything about him. From his beautiful green eyes that I could get lost in. To his voice. Three years is a long time, and forever is worth it.

"Can we go now?" Steph asked.

I rolled my eyes, without my best friend noticing. "Jeez, can't you be at least five minutes late?"

"Uh, no." Stephanie said with a scoff before showing me her nails. "Kyoko waits for nobody. Besides, she promised me five dollars off if I made it before ten."

"Steph, you're rich. Five dollars off shouldn't matter." I said.

"We're wasting time. Chop, chop!"

I groaned before climbing in Stephanie's large orange Jeep. If you didn't have a black, blue, or white car in New York, you most definitely stood out. Or a dark red. Steph loved to stand out. What social media star doesn't? When you have a million more followers than Kylie Jenner, it's sort of an expectation.

"So, it's your three and a half year anniversary with Brandon tomorrow."

"Surprised you remember." I said with a curious look.

"Well because both you and Marnie won't shut the hell up about it." Steph replied, not taking her eyes off the small road. "Marnie has been talking about him taking you to some fancy restaurant that I wouldn't be caught dead in."

"Steph, you recommended it to him."

She smirked. "Oh, right. I forgot."

~

Joe's point of view

The door creaked as I tried my absolute hardest to open it as quiet as possible. Now this, is a nice house.

Don't indulge, just take what you need. But I have to know more about you without... Okay, indulge.

I expected more pink in your closet. You come off as a bubbly, cheery, all around girly-girl. Your closet is, dark. Your personality is nothing like your type pf clothing. The blacks, the blues. There's probably one or two bright colored shirts in here.

I slipped one of your unmentionables in my pocket. You like to wear silk. Or very comfortable and covered up stuff from PINK.