A Spectacle

Important Author's Note

This chapter won't have the fight scene because I wasn't able to type out that section of the chapter yet. I was originally going to have it done by yesterday but I didn't want to rush it.

I hope this is enough for you guys because I won't be updating for two weeks cause I'm traveling to Japan!

The next chapter should be a lot more action packed. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

If you liked the chapter, make sure to vote and leave a review telling me what you thought. See you guys in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere became intense as everyone watched the key witness flee the room. The witness, that was crucial to our success, was gone.

"Why is a gloomy girl like her my witness? This sucks, there's no way she is going to help me."

Sudou crossed his legs and leaned against the chair, sighing in exasperation.

"Watch your mouth Sudou-kun. It might be better that she's the witness."

"What are you talking about?"

"She won't testify on your behalf and they'll determine you caused the incident. In the end, Class D will be affected by your actions, but we'll be alright. We have testimony that they lied about the violence. I doubt the school would penalize us more than 100 or 200 points for being involved in this incident. That way, we will just lose 87 points, and you won't face expulsion. However, most of the blame will be put on Class D." Horikita relentlessly spoke her thoughts out loud, as if she had been waiting to say this for a long time.

"Hey these jokes aren't funny. I'm innocent. Innocent! I hit them, but it was out of self-defense."

"Everyone's desire to save Sudou is fading," Kiyotaka said this to me with a quiet tone and I looked around the classroom.

"You're right. They probably think that whatever happens, happens. The outcome has already been decided."

If even Sakura, the key witness, denied Sudou her help, then we would make no progress.

"I can't imagine that well find a perfect out for Sudou. Lets just give up on him," muttered Ike.

"Guys what the hell? Didn't you say you would help me?" Sudou cried.

"Even your dear friends have no desire to help you. How unfortunate," Horikita muttered.

The other students didn't try to deny what Ike and Horikita said.

"Why do I have to suffer like this? You guys are useless jerks!"

"What an interesting thing to say, Sudou-kun. Haven't you noticed that everyone is turning on you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Because of Horikita's presence, Sudou is restraining his temper tantrum but this attack came from an unexpected direction.

"Don't you think it would've been better if you'd been expelled? You're existence is a far cry from breathtaking. Actually, I could say your life is an ugly one, Red Hair-kun."