The Forest

Mark felt like he was running aimlessly, but he knew that what was giving chase was close. The thought of it catching him made his heart race, what did the demon want with him anyways? How did it find him? Who knows. All he knew was that he needed to get away, as far away from it as possible or surely it would be death. The sweat running down his face began to drip into his eyes, quickly wiping it off with a swift movement as he continued.

It was difficult to see, the only light that he had was the moon shining above the thick forest. He doesn't even know how he got here. It's as if he woke up running like starting up a video game straight into the action, vague details on what you're doing or why you're even here in the first place. Perhaps he was dreaming, but this felt so much more surreal than any other dream that he had ever had before.

Clouded by his thoughts he hadn't seen the roots sticking up from the ground, his foot catching up under one and causing Mark to trip. Within the short seconds that he had he was able to protect his face by using his arms to break some of the fall, getting his foot unstuck from under the root. With the panic that he was in he was up on his feet in no time, though his tired legs and burning lungs decided against it, pulling Mark back to the ground in just the first step.

Come on, come on! Go go go! He said to himself mentally as he commanded his body to stand, nothing even moving an inch. Panicked tears began to replace the sweat as he struggled to move, the fatigue taking him over greatly.

"W̍e͢l̡̺l̢ ̮̄w̝̉ē̢͖ĺ̤ḽ w̹ͭe̛̱͑l͞l̜,͈ ̜͒͟c̢̼a̼n̛'͉ṭ ̄m̥o̷͚̾v̼e̴͂ ̵t́he̮ͩȓé̗?̝͘ ͛I̖̍ť ̌̀j̝ͦ͏u̡ͬsͮt ͗m̛̫ąk̪̉e̴̤ͫs ̵̥i̷t͈͢ ̧ͤe̢̤aͭ͡s̒i̳e͍r̹͛ f͔̂̕e̷̮ŗ ̧̋m̥ẻ. ͞Ȳ̷a̙ ̡̋p̀ut̥͟ ̀u̬p͡ ̕qu̒î͞ͅt̢̞̾e̶ ̨͙̓ḁ ͇ͭf̛̅ịght̥,̋ ̢͔͋b̸͙u͖ͭt̰ ͯ͡n̜o̢͙ͯt̳ go̷̭o͇̓͠d̢̲ ̈͜e̙n̜̿͠o̵ͭủ̵ģh.̬̕" The demon said with an evil chuckle as he walked around Mark to be in his view, squatting down. It was Antisepticeye, but... what was he doing here? Why was he after Mark? This made absolutely no sense.

"L̶̓o̻o͈k̴̤ ̟̌̀aţ̫ͨ ͨmͨ́e̢̜ ̵̜ͦwͫh̵̗͋ė̶n ͤ͢I͏'̼m̵̱̀ ̴s̫ͪp̍͝e̸̱ạ͛k̙̕i͟n̖ ̴̯̃t͍̓a ͉y̛ą͗!̽͜" Anti said in a demanding tone before grabbing Mark's raven black hair, pulling up his head to where he could see the demon. Mark had a tear stained face, pain filling his eyes.

"W-what do you want from me?" He chocked out. Was he paralyzed? Maybe he was just extremely exhausted from all of the energy that he used, tired to the point that he could only barely speak. Anti had stopped glitching by now, but he still had that unsettling smirk on his lips.

"I don't want anythin from ya, I want what's in ya, Darkiplier." His smirk then widened into an evil smile at the mention of the name. Anti then tilted his head to the side, not breaking eye contact with Mark. "So let's make this easy. Ye give me Dark then I'll leave ya be, simple!"

Mark glared at the demon, spitting up at his face. "Never." He hissed. "Dark is too dangerous to others, I can't risk him being with you." Anti dropped Mark's head as he wiped the spit from his face, his smile turning to baring his teeth with a growl. Out of anger he stood up and kicked Mark hard in the stomach, earning a pained groan from the human as Anti watching him curl into a ball.

"Fine then, have it yer yay. Ta pain and sufferin we go!" The demon said in a cheery voice as he began to glitch, soon everything cutting to black.

//Hey guys! I hope that you enjoyed that chapter, the next will be out sometime tomorrow if I get the time. Stay tuned for more, ONWARD!!!!//