The Basement

Hours had passed by now, Mark soon waking with a soft groan as he raised his head up slowly. His heavy eyes slowly opening to a dimly lit, all concrete room. He didn't know where the light was coming from, but he was also too tired to even care at the moment. Mark soon began to realize what was around his neck and wrists, cufflinks and a collar maybe? They were black with silver spikes decorating them, the collar was probably the same design.

He turned his head back to see that chains were connected to the collar and cufflinks, only giving about five feet of slack for the collar and two feet for the wrists, why was he in this? Mark looked down at his body only to find that his apparel has changed as well, a red flannel with the sleeves torn off, dark grey boot cut jeans, red converse, and a black tank crop top on under the torn flannel.

It took a minute, but he soon realized that his hair wasn't hanging in his face anymore, all except a small bang that was red. Why is my hair slicked back? And... wait, it can't be... it's red again?! The fuck is going on!?! His thoughts were soon interrupted by speaking, drawing his attention to the other side of the room.

"Bout time ya woke up. Been waitin here fer three hours!" Mark recognized that voice all too well, his anger bubbling up inside him again as he stood. "Anti, you son of a bitch. Get me out of here!" He said in a demanding tone as his eye began to glow red before taking a step forward, the chains soon stopping him in that pursuit as he pulled against them.

Anti smirked as he watched Mark pulled against the chains, crossing his arms over his chest in amusement. "Such a brave boy! Who do ya get that from now? Dark? Usin his rage as yer own, smart. Though Seán only used me fer show, as his own... l͓̪̒̌͡i͈̰l ̜̰̈̆p̵̂͢ṵ̴̡̫p̸̠̦ͬ͞p̜̼̈ͭe̸ͨ̊̕tͤ͏͞." The demon growled as his own eyes glowed a bit, the left one being green and the right on blue.

"Anyways, time ta get Darky out! Now, what always made him come out fer you? Ya bein too chicken ta tell Seán that ye love 'em?" Anti said with a smirk as he got face to face with Mark. "Yea, I know about yer crush on 'em, kinda hard not ta see it when I literally live IN him." The demon then took a few steps back, leaving Mark with a surprised look.

A dark green mist then surrounded Anti as he began to glitch, soon being hidden by the fog. Once it died down he now looked like Seán, wearing a long sleeved shirt with green sleeves and a white middle, light blue boot cut jeans, blue convers, his hair was no longer spiked up and not nearly as dark as before, and both of his eyes were now ocean blue, a few bracelets on both of his wrists.

He walked back up to Mark, his face calm. Mark on the other hand was pulling even more against the chains, trying to embrace what he thought was Seán. "J-Jack! He let you go?" Mark had a hopeful smile on his face, but Anti just stood there, no emotion on his face as he looked up into those kind brown eyes. "Seán? Is-" before he could finish Anti had quickly moved both of his hands to the back of Mark head, pulling his head down into a passionate kiss as his eyes closed.

Mark's eyes were wide open on the other hand, a dark red blush dusting his cheeks. He could feel the need to let Dark take over, his eyes slowly closing. When Anti noticed that Mark's eyes were finally closed he turned back to his original form, slowly opening his eyes to see red ones staring back down at him. Dark was finally out.

//Terribly sorry for not getting this chapter out sooner, though I do hope to be getting better at it soon. Stay tuned for more, ONWARD!!!//