The Kitchen (pt. 1)

When Dark left the bedroom Anti fell back into the warm sheets, smiling uncontrollably. Why was Dark being so nice ta me? Never seen a demon like that before, yet again, he is one of a kind. After a few minutes of taking in the scent of his cologne that was floating in the air Anti eventually tore himself away from the sheets, shuffling his way over to the bathroom. He found himself looking in the mirror after doing his business, tugging a bit at the shock color around his neck. Hmm... he did show his natural form around me, so maybe tha lest I could do would be true with my appearance as well.

With that thought in mine Anti glanced back at the glass, seeing his old self reflecting back before he smirked. Let's do it! A thick black smoke then formed around the demon, skin changing, the collar falling to the ground, and a few tweaks here and there to his original style. Once the smoke faded away Anti was staring into his new look, his hair dark green and still a bit spiky, eyes pitch black with bright green slits, long pointed ears, small fanges, and a bit of a longer tounge then usual to top it off, not to mention that his throat was only cut and not bleeding and he was still wearing a black tshirt with black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, black combat boots to go with it.

Once the demon finished admiring himself he stepped out of the bathroom, making his way out of the bedroom and into the kitched. "Hiya Darky! Like my new look? I'm thinkin bout keepin it." Anti said as he posed a bit, Dark turning around to see the change. "Why I think it looks lovely on you, darling. That punk look made you look like a teenager in all honesty words." Anti playfully glared at Dark. "Well at least I can blend in with the crowd!" He then crossed his arms turning his nose up and away.

Dark let out a soft chuckle, turning away from the stove as he walked over to Anti, the demon turning his body away from him. "Now now, don't be so hurt my love, would you rather have me tell you a sweet lie then being 100% honest with you?" Anti though on those words, feeling Dark soft hands gently slide around his waist. "I'd want ye ta be honest, even if it hurts ta hear it." "All honesty? Well, where do I begin? I have a deep love for you even if you can be a little shit at times, that Irish accent just rolls of your tongue so beautifully with every word, and no matter how you look I will always love you for the inside and not the out." "Is that all?" "There's more, but then it would turn into more of a lecture then sweet words."

Both of the demons chuckled softly, Anti leaning into Dark's touch as he relaxed his arms from their crossed position. "I love ya Dark, even if I don't show it I still do." "And I to you my love, never shall I go a day without speaking how I feel about you." Anti then turned and leaned back his head as they shared a gentle kiss, soft smiles being shared between them as well.

//Been quite a bit of time since I've worked on this book, but I'm back now and am ready to start working on it a bit again. Please don't expect a chaper a day, I would DEFINITELY get writers block from that. And don't forget to remember to stay tuned for more, ONWARD!!!//