Chapter 4- I like talking to you, Unnie.

Notes:

Please don't forget to comment ! Share this with your friends, cause they might enjoy this too! Anyway, if you have questions regarding the update do not hesitate to contact me on twitter @onlylookatcub. Please enjoy the read!

As I enter our dorm, I hear sounds coming from inside the living room. As the sound got clearer, I realized the noise was coming from the television.

Good timing. I miss having company.

I quickly walked towards the living room and only see one person chilling and watching television in there. She was lying on her side on the sofa and she's covered by a blanket. She looked like a rock to be honest and it seemed like she hasn't moved from that position for weeks. I walk closer and smile when I see who it is.

"You'll get bed sores if you stay in that position for too long, Mina unnie."

She looked up and was obviously flustered by my greeting. She stood up and sat down hurriedly not really looking me in the eye. I found that strange since she's usually really collected. I decided to sit on the one person couch adjacent to where Mina unnie was seated. I looked at her and she's just watching television, is she not going to say hi or something?

Is she usually this quiet?

I look at my hand and realize that I had brought bread. I looked at her and decided to give her some.

"Here you go. I picked it up on the way here." I tossed her the bag containing the bread gently. I subtly smile at her. She gives me a side glance and then she smiles, subtly too. As if she didn't want me to see her smile.

She's not very good at being subtle.

"Why are you sitting so far away?" She looked at me, of course, I'm staring back at her. "Come sit here, beside me." She pats the spot next to her. I nod and plop right next to her. She looks at me and then she smiles, a warm smile. It's as if she's telling me she's glad to have company.

"How come you're home early unnie?" I look at her. She just looks at me blankly. "I mean, usually you're not here at this hour." I try to save our conversation. She suddenly smiles, it's nice seeing her smile like that. I think it looks refreshing of her.

"Are you keeping track of my time?" She says teasingly. My eyes widen, I mean her response was quite amusing and unnecessary. I just smile at her, trying to be polite.

"Eh? It's not like that!" I protest, my tone slightly becoming higher for every word that comes out of my mouth.

"Why? Don't you like it when I'm here?" She teasingly says as she opens the bag of bread that I bought. She looks at me and pops a bread roll in her mouth, I assume she's waiting for an answer.

"Eh? I mean ..." I trail off as I try to figure out what to say. I mean, I like it when I have company. Who doesn't like a little company from time to time? What type of question is she asking? What is she trying to do? Questions started filling my head.

She suddenly smiles and ruffles my hair gently, her hand slowly sliding from the top of my head to my cheeks. She then does something unexpected, she pinches my cheeks. All I could do was stare at her, as I feel my cheeks started to feel a little hot. I feel like I've been choked, figuratively I mean. Is she even real?