Chapter 26- Power equates to Justice

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this update!  

_____

Hirai Momo's Point of View

"Unnie, you have to get here. Quick." It was past 12 midnight when we received a call from Kim Dahyun. She didn't really say much, she only said she needed us there and that there was an emergency. It was mysterious, to say the least, to hear that from Dahyun, what type of trouble could she have gotten herself in? That's all I could think about.

"What's wrong? It's midnight, Dahyun-ah. Why aren't you home yet?" I asked her, I was simply concerned. I didn't mean to come off as indifferent.

"Sana's hurt." She cried over the phone.

Those words, those two words were enough to send everyone to an overdrive. Since Sana lived in the house next door, everyone, I mean everyone tagged along. It was Chaos, none of us knew what we would see in the Hospital but we go anyway.

_____

It was chaotic and almost embarrassing to be in the emergency room, there's a lot of us frantically searching for any sign of Sana and Dahyun. Thankfully, we were told that Sana was now in stable condition and is indeed in her own private room. Though visiting hours was over hours ago, we begged the nurses to let us see our friend. It took a lot of convincing before the nurses actually let us inside.

"Unnie, Sana was cornered by Min Woo in an alley." Kim Dahyun seems to be in a state of shock. She's limiting her words for some reason too, I just stare at her as I try to figure out how to talk to her. She had this look in her eyes, it suggested she was uncomfortable.

"I have so many questions in my head right now." Says Jeongyeon unnie, she was obviously confused and annoyed. We were all outside of Sana's room, Dahyun insisted it wasn't the best time to go inside.

"Is she hurt bad?" Asks Mina, her eyes are glazed. She was obviously worried, her voice was shaky.

"Some wounds, no major injuries." Replies Dahyun. She was shaking, it must have been difficult for her to witness everything.

Wait, why is she the first person to know?

"Were you with Sana? I'm really confused right now. I've got more questions in my head than answers." I told her, I was being honest. It feels as if so much has been going on and that I do not have a single clue about any of them.

"Dahyun-ah, come here." Says Jihyo, Dahyun walks over to her. "Guys, please take your seats. I need to talk to her." Jihyo said gently but she still had this firm tone in her voice. We all stared for a while and then took our seats.

"I hope Sana's doing fine." Says Nayeon, she was trembling. Jeongyeon was right beside her, her arms around the girl as a sign of comfort. I was beside Mina, she was silent, also a little stiff.

_____

Park Jihyo's Point of view

There's an understanding between me and the others when I tell them what to do, somehow they would always obey and follow my words. Tonight wasn't an exception, I told them to stay outside and wait for the confirmation that Sana does want to talk. Things have become more complicated lately, I just want the best for everyone.

"Okay, so let me get this straight." I started, I was confused as hell. The information overload wasn't helping at all. "You were sorting out the trash and taking them out? You threw the trash in the alleyway dumpster where..." I trailed off, I stared at Sana and she seemed pained. She was on her bed. She had some bruises on her arms and face, she probably tripped or something.