Chapter 32- Cupid by chance

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this update.

_____

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

Mina and I became officially a couple after we shared a kiss in my room. However, we've never really gone on a date just yet. I know it's a strange thing for couples not to date, but like, I guess we're a special case. We live together and we're definitely a busy pair, she's busy with studying and practicing for the school dance and I'm busy with studying and helping organize the school festival. We've never really gone on a date so like, there would be times we'd just meet up after school and have dinner together. It's nothing really fancy, I guess? Most of the time we'd just hang out in each other's room, of course, we'd make sure everyone's not around. We'd also take extra precaution and lock our door, we both don't want the Tzuyu situation happening to us again. That was something.

"Honey." She calls my attention. We are currently in her room, we both had already showered and we're in our pajamas. I am currently massaging her aching feet, she usually asks me to do so right after her dance practice. I stared at her for a while and raised both my eyebrows while still massaging her.

"Yeah? Should I put more pressure?" I ask her, then I hear her chuckle.

"Do you envy couples who are able to go out and date outside?" She asked me, she had this look on her face which made it look like she's worried.

"I mean, like, we aren't like other couples." I smile, still massaging her feet. "You've got ugly feet, by the way." I jokingly told her and she suddenly reached to me and smacked me in the shoulder. We ended up chuckling softly.

"But we're still a couple you know. I'm just wondering whether you feel sad because we don't go out on dates." She explains to me, she's staring at me with her soft eyes which of course made me smile.

"Mina." I laugh because calling her by her real name would often annoy her.

"What is it, Son Chaeyoung?" She sarcastically asks me back.

"You know, the couples that you're talking about don't live together like us." I try to explain our situation to her, I was still massaging her. "Those couples go out on a date because they want to make up for the time that they had lost by being apart, yeah?" I also try to explain what I think about the situation.

"Can you please press harder?" She complains and of course, I gave her what she wanted. "Damn. Not that hard." She starts chuckling and of course, I start doing my job better.

"But babe, that doesn't mean I don't want to go on a date." I tell her the truth. "I want that too!" I chuckle, she then gave me this look that made it seem like she's hopeful.

"Well, should we do it?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Should we?" I ask her back while still massaging her.

"Well, do you want to?" She stares at her foot. "I wish these idiots would leave us alone for like a day or two, you know?" She jokingly says this. I stare at her for a few seconds and nod my head.

"Hey, what about when we go to the movies?" I suggest.

"The movies?" She asked and I knew she was thinking the suggestion was strange.