Chapter 7- Damn you Chou Tzuyu, You Demon Tree

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

"Oh? Looks like our Chaeyoungie is studying. Your tests coming up, huh?" Asks Sana unnie as she takes the seat right next to me.

"Yeah and I'm obviously not ready." I look at her and pout. She smiles and pats the top of my head.

"Don't worry. You're doing fine, short limbs." She smiles and then she relaxes her chin on her hand, her elbow propped on the table for support. "I see you're not the type to study in libraries or cafes." she stares at my notes which are scattered all over the kitchen table. I just pout and look at her, hoping that all this studying would soon be over.

"I'm sorry. Should I study in my room? Are you going to use the kitchen table?" I ask her, worried that I might be bothering the girl who looked like a shiba-inu.

"No, you're not disturbing me at all, silly." She chuckles. "I'm just amazed that you're not the type to study outside." She adds.

"I wasn't in the mood when Tzuyu asked me to study outside." I reply and I turn to focus on my notes once more, trying to highlight another important word that I've scribbled. "Don't you have tests coming up, unnie?" I asked her, curious with what's currently happening to her academe life.

"Yeah, I do. I have a test next week." She replies as tries to scan my notes.

"Did you study yet?" I ask her.

"I study during my free time." She firmly says. She looks at me and then she smiles. "It may seem like I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but, I'm pretty lethal myself." She chuckles.

I know you're lethal. Everyone knows that.

"You're amazing. I should start getting my shit done." I tell her as I continue to read my notes which make no sense. I sigh, I'm really disappointed at how I'm

"Yah. Son Chaeyoung, take it easy." She puts her arm around me. I just look at her, I feel glum. How the heck am I supposed to pass this test if I can't get past reading the first page of my notes?

I just shrug, I can't really do anything now, can I? The whole dorm was silent since it's only me and Sana unnie who are around. The door knob suddenly jiggled, the door opened and closed. We hear footsteps and we it's Mina unnie. Both Sana unnie and I stared at Mina who stared back, her eyes looked blank. I realized Sana unnie's arms are still around me.

"I'm home." Mina unnie huffed. I feel sana Unnie's arm slide off of me.

"Have you eaten yet?" Asks Sana to Mina. Mina unnie just shakes her head. "Our Chayeoungie's preparing for a test. Care to give her some encouraging words?" Asks Sana unnie. Mina just looks at me blankly, she lifts her hand up and ran her fingers through her hair.

Uhm, was that necessary?

"Good luck then." She breathes out, then she walked toward her room and entered not really waiting for my response.

She's so moody all of a sudden.

What's up with her? The last time we had a conversation she seemed really into whatever we were talking about. She even asked me to sketch her! And that gaze? Why the heck would she look at me blankly as if today's the first time she's encountered me?

"She seemed weird, huh?" Asks Sana unnie and I just nod as I try to focus on my notes once again. "Better get used to it." she winks at me and then she stands up.

"Get used to what?" I pretend to not understand whatever she's saying.

"Moody Mina. Sulky Mina. She visits every now and then. Better get used to that." She nods, as if trying to agree with whatever she says.