Chapter 5- What's up with that sexy lingerie?

Please don't forget to comment down below! Share this with your friends, cause they might enjoy this too! Anyway, if you have questions regarding the update do not hesitate to contact me on twitter @onlylookatcub. Please enjoy the read!

KIM DAHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been weeks since I've discovered that the infamous, small bean, Son Chaeyoung lived right next to my place. The moment I laid my eyes on the small creature, I was taken aback, of course. I mean, who wouldn't be? Looking at her, it felt like I was dreaming. Looking at her made me feel as if what I am seeing is not real, as if destiny was playing its little game on me.

Well, Destiny's a bitch. Destiny would play its little game on anyone randomly. Destiny has harsh games that could crush anyone's fragile soul. All in all, fuck destiny.

Anyway, the creature who couldn't get past 159 cm, stared at me. I mean, we both stared at each other. We were clueless and surrounded by seven unassuming creatures. Honestly, I just never thought I'd get to see her again. I just thought, we'd never get past the awkward breakup phase. I mean, it's her, Son Chaeyoung. She's right in front of me. Everything felt awkward. Meeting her again was pointless really. What's the point of seeing the girl again? It's not like we'd want to continue where we left off. Our relationship was doomed from the beginning. What we had was bound to end badly. We knew it. For people who belong to the LGBTQ community in South Korea, things don't end well.

"I see you're brewing tea. What are you up to?" I ask Jihyo Unnie softly so that we wouldn't wake Jeongyeon and Momo from their sleep. It's currently 2 am in the morning. She looks at me and smiles softly and knowingly.

"It's really weird how things work, right?" Park Jihyo handed me a cup of freshly brewed tea. She had her own cup of tea right in front of her. She sat down across me, we're currently both seated in the kitchen table.

"What things are we talking about here?" I ask her. She looks at me and then she just takes a sip from her cup.

"You know things in life. Like, how funny life can be sometimes." She looks at me and gives me an encouraging look. I just shrug and try to play cool, not really wanting to give her the upper hand in our conversation. I take small sips from my cup and glance at Jihyo unnie from time to time. I can tell that she's still waiting for me to start talking.

"Do you remember when you first moved in here?" She starts the conversation slowly but I know she'll get to her point later. I nod and just listen to her. "You wore that tragic looking bangs." She laughs as she remembers my 'break-up' bangs. God. I hated that look. Good thing I've learned to stay away from scissors after breakups now.

"Yah, unnie. Seriously." I warn her. She looks at me with a grin.

"I also remember how horrible you took your first breakup." She looks at me. This time, she had a serious look on her face. I rest my chin on my palms and just look at her, not wanting to add anything to whatever she's saying.

"Some people handle breakups well, some don't. During that time, I fell into the category of people who cannot handle it well." I tell her and she just nods.

"Why do you think we're talking right now?" She asks me sternly.

"I don't know." I lie to her. Of course I know why we're talking right now.

"You know you can tell me stuff, right?" She looks at me with those kind eyes. I just smile at her flatly. The type of smile that had no life. "That new girl, Son Chaeyoung. You know her right?" she asks me directly.

BLAMELESS | michaengOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara