The Outing (part 2)

"Dahyun, unnie. In this room, who do you think would be the worst person to date and why?" The demon tree asked. Everyone was mumbling. Their voices were low but you can tell they were anticipating what Dahyun had to say.

Dahyun thought for a while, looked at each and every one of us. Her eyes then landed on me. It felt like she stared at me a little too long. She just sighs and then, pursed her lips. She looked tired, probably because of the alcohol and all the preparations she's done for today.

"Son Chaeyoung." Says the girl without Hesitation.

I stare at her. I mean, we all stare at her. What the fuck? Everyone then stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I had none, I just felt inconvenienced.

"What? That's such a weird answer!" Momo unnie chuckles. Everyone laughs with her. Probably because no one is taking the questions seriously because we all know this is just a game. Not me. I'm taking offense to this, she just called me the worst girlfriend she ever had !

"When I look at her, I don't even think she'd been in a relationship before!" Exclaims Jeongyeon unnie and almost everyone nods in agreement. Is it legal to feel this insulted? Jesus.

"Why tho?" Tzuyu asks Dahyun. She looked curious.

"Why, what?" Asks Dahyun, she pretends to not understand whatever Tzuyu meant.

"Why'd you think she's the worst person to date in here?" She asked. Everyone seemed to be really interested because the murmuring stopped. Eyes were glued to Dahyun and me. I just stared at Dahyun, internally, I wanted to beat the shit out of her. "Cause you know, there's got to be a reason!" Adds Tzuyu.

"I just know." Dahyun smiles slyly and then everyone 'ooohhhhed'. What the fuck is she tying to say? Tzuyu was about to ask a follow up question when Jeongyeon told her that Dahyun's answer was enough. She told Tzuyu that if she really wants to know, she should ask another question in the next round.

Tzuyu looked disappointed , she sat down, turned to me and whispered "Sometimes, I think they know things that we don't know." She then makes this pouty looking face. I just smile, the demon is disappointed.

Girl, if you knew whatever we had, you'd probably flip out.

"You." Jeongyeon unnie points out to Jihyo unnie. Jihyo unnie pretends to be a little shocked. "Yeah, you. It's your turn, Thomas." Jeongyeon unnie makes this comical voice and face.

"Do something fun!" Sana Exclaims.

"Why? Am I not fun? Do you think I'm boring?" Jihyo turns her gaze to Sana. Sana makes this face, and we all laugh. I mean, I haven't hung out enough with Jihyo so I can't tell whether she's boring or not.

I don't think she's boring.

"Well..." We hear Momo trail off. "That's what she's exactly saying, Jihyo-ah." Momo replies in a mocking tone. Jihyo stares at her, it seems like she was ready to throw hands.

"Fine, I pick dare." Says Jihyo. She seemed a little insulted but she'll be fine. A little criticism won't kill Thomas the train. "And for the record, I hope I get the most risqué dare from that fish bowl." She grumbles. Everyone laughs. Jihyo unnie's annoyed alright.

Risqué, alright.

"Okay then." Says Jeongyeon unnie with a smirk on her face. She then shook the fishbowl and she picked a piece of paper. She unrolled it and then her eyes widened. "Hey, Minatozaki. Isn't this too much? Were you extremely feeling sensual when you wrote these dares down?" Complains Jeongyeon unnie. Everyone listened carefully ,shot glasses being filled with Soju. Everyone's having fun. Sana unnie quickly got up and got behind Jeongyeon unnie to read the dare she wrote down. The Shiba inu chuckles.