Chapter 6- Going out wasn't such a good idea

IM NAYEON'S POINT OF VIEW

"What? You think you're brave?" asks Momo jokingly. I smile and smack her arm playfully. Momo laughs and she takes another shot, that's very bold of her.

The music inside the club blasted. Tonight, I'm with Jihyo and Momo. Both of them had nothing good to do tonight so I thought of going to the club with them. Nothing beats ending a tiresome week with some booze. Good company, bittersweet liquor, and great music can make things a little better.

You see, these things rectify me spiritually.

It may not seem like it but, I love going to clubs. I love drinking with friends. I guess in my past life I was an ahjussi who enjoyed booze.

I look over to Jihyo and notice that she's just chilling with us, she's not even drinking one sip of alcohol. The girl is just bobbing her head to the beat of the music.

"Hey, Hirai. I'm everything but a scaredy-cat! Got that?" I pout as I take another shot. I give Momo a dirty look. She mocks me by sticking her tongue out, what a brat.

"Yeah, sure. Say that again when we watch a horror movie. You chicken. " Says Jihyo, she had this look on her face. Is she mocking me?

"Try drinking alcohol, you coward. You're all words without action." I snap at Jihyo.

She looks at me and makes face. Park Jihyo, the girl who looks like Thomas the train avoids alcohol. I'm not saying she doesn't drink, it's just that I've never seen her drink around me before. I know that Park Jihyo's got a very high alcohol tolerance, but for some reason she doesn't drink when I'm around.

I've heard tons of stories from Sana, Mina, and Dahyun about how I behave after having too much alcohol.

"Listen to our unnie. Loosen up a bit and grab a drink, Thomas." Says Momo is a teasing way.

"I do drink." Says Jihyo assuringly. She looks at us and gave us a look that suggests she's so done with us. "Look, you think I'd go to a club without drinking? Hell no." Says Jihyo the train.

"Well, drink up then." I say as I pour her a shot of soju. She looks at me and then she shakes her head in disapproval.

"You're probably wondering why I've never drank with you." She looks at me and then she turns her gaze to the shot glass I am holding. She's probably contemplating whether she should drink or not.

"Yeah. You only drink around Sana, Mina, and Dahyun. Isn't that unfair? I've always wanted to drink with you." I pout. She rolls her eyes at me. "Yah! I'll scoop your eyes out. Don't you dare roll your eyes at me. Tsk." I tell her.

"Me too! I want to see you drink." Begs Momo as she snatches the shot glass that was supposed to be Jihyo's. Momo takes the shot in full swing.

"Yah! Really, Hirai? That was supposed to be Jihyo's." I complain. I was about to pour another shot for Jihyo in hopes that she'd drink tonight, but then she cuts me off.

"THIS." Jihyo points at me. I was taken aback, both Momo and I became quiet. Momo was about to ask what's up, when Jihyo continued to speak. "This is why I don't drink when I'm around you guys." She gave us a disappointed look.

"What do you mean? " I pretend to sound hurt while Momo pours another shot for herself, only proving Jihyo's point. Jihyo stares at Momo and then she rolls her eyes.

"You two are supposed to be my Unnies but the both of you need the most supervision." She tells us. I refuse to believe whatever that's coming out of her mouth. "You're a handful when you're drunk unnie, don't you know that?" asks Jihyo, her voice soft. She's careful not to make me feel bad.