Chapter 14- A Chuseok to remember

"No, someone's joining me in a while." I tell him with a smile. As I clutch my phone, I feel like I shouldn't waste tonight. Heck, I already dressed up. A little inconvenience should not be something to be taken seriously. I opened my phone and contacted the best person at times like this. I put my phone close to my ears and wait for her to answer.

"Yeah? What's up?" I hear her pick up my call.

"Still up for that dinner, Dahyun-ah?" I ask her with a smile on my lips.

Not long after I contacted Kim Dahyun, she came running over to Teal bar wearing a smile on her face, she also brought an extra hoodie. She wore comfortable clothes, and I just remember all the days we spent together years ago. She didn't change at all. I smiled at her, her sight made me feel comforted.

I'm not alone anymore, it just feels so nice to be with someone.

"What's that Hoodie for?" I ask her, trying to stifle my laughter. She gave me that 'What?' look.

"What do you mean what's this hoodie for?" She smiles as she took the seat right in front of me. I just follow her movements with my eyes. "Who wears skirts in a cold weather like this, anyway?" She chuckles.

"I wear what I want, Kim Dahyun." I tell her, my eyes try to warn her about testing me with this type of conversation. She just shook her head, trying to hide her smile.

"Stupid, I'm not saying you can't wear what you want." She slyly smiles, I can tell she's just having fun teasing me.

"What are you trying to say then?" I ask her.

"What I'm trying to say is..." She trails off as she props her elbows on the table, leaning in closer. I leaned back, feeling a little uncomfortable with the lack of distance. "I know you. You always wore skirts when we spent time together back then." She shakes her head, she's still trying to hide her smile.

"No, I didn't!" I protest.

"Yes you did! Even when it's cold outside, you still wore damn skirts!" She laughs. She then stared at me for a while.

"What? What are you looking at, huh?" I try to act tough. She just shook her head and then she handed me the hoodie, and I just looked at her in awe. I feel my cheeks start to warm up, and I feel my heart twitch a little.

I do remember wearing skirts everytime we went on our date. Though I love wearing comfortable and chic clothes, I always try to dress nicely when we decide to spend our time together. It's not because I want to be pretty, but I felt like dressing up would make up for the fact that I hid our relationship. I remember her scolding me for dressing up too shortly, she always told me to wear more clothes during cold nights. But, because I am hard-headed, I always do what I want.

But, after some time Dahyun finally caught on. Whenever it's cold and we decide to spend our time together, she would always bring something that would keep me warm. We were like that, we understood each other in so many ways. I hated telling her what I want directly but luckily she's smart like that. She always catches on.

I take the hoodie and pull it close to me. I smile at her, not wanting to voice out my gratitude. I just don't want to say anything.

"You remembered." I mumble under my breath, as I look at her.

"How could I forget?" She smiles, her eyes seemed a little sad.

I just nod, not really adding anything to whatever she said. I'm afraid if I add something, she might ask something about why I suddenly changed my mind tonight. I then turn my gaze to the Bartender and then back to Dahyun.