04

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon I stepped foot into my office, I was attacked from behind by a bone-crushing hug.

"H-hey J-Jude." I wheeze out and she releases me. I gasp for air and turn around to see the taller female smile at me brightly before thrusting an orange folder into my hand.

"Morning boss!" She squeals as she tucks her copper hair behind her ears.

"Morning Jude. What's this?" I look at Jude to see her smirk evilly, her glasses glinting from the sunlight like some evil anime character.

Oh, this is going to be juicy.

I grin and eagerly open the folder to see the report I asked for last week.

"This is about what you asked me to do last week. About that business. Apparently we are merged with them. They work with the Multimedia branch. They are a really famous radio station that sometimes helps smaller artists become known." I read over the file and my eyes widen.

Holy shit.

"They do this by buying the song and promising to play the song on the radio and paying the artist. But apparently, they have been scamming these smaller artists. And because these artists don't have the money, any sue cases against this company is lost and the business wins."

"How long have they been doing this?"

"For a damn long time."

"Are we going to be hit once this gets out to the public." I asked Jude and she shakes her head, knowing my plan.

"I've prepared a statement for you and a meeting with multiple news agencies in two hours or so. They are on your side and understand that we have done extensive research on this company and that we had no clue what they were doing."

"Thank you so much Jude."

"Oh no worries boss! I live for this kind of stuff! It feels great breaking down these scummy businesses for ruining people's lives." Jude grins and I hi-five her.

"Let's have the meeting now. Lets hit them where it hurts." Namjoon grins when he walks into the office, holding his own copy of the files.

" Namjoon grins when he walks into the office, holding his own copy of the files