Epilogue

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yoongi's POV~

I frown as I watch the heart monitor move up and down, praying that it doesn't change to anymore less than that. "Yoongi, you need sleep..." Jin murmurs out from behind me but I shake his hand off my shoulder as I watched my love sleeping peacefully.

"No... I need to make sure she's ok." I stifle a yawn and Jin sighs, walking out of the room to leave me alone. I sit there for a while when I hear someone knock on the door. "For the last time Jin, I said I'm not-" I growl out as the door opens to reveal Daniel standing by the doorway in handcuffs with a policeman standing behind him."-You." I hiss out, standing up and he just looks at me with a pathetic guilty look on his face.

"I'm really sorry Yoongi."

"Sorry, Sorry!? You really expect me to accept your apology after the shit you pulled!? You went after someone I love for no goddamn reason! We never did anything to you-"

"-I know!" Daniel yells out and I quieten down, seething. "Fuck, I know... I just hated how you were going out there and getting your music appreciated, growing fans and people that loved your music-"

"-so what!? This was some petty excuse for being jealous!?"

"No-yes, I mean... at first maybe. I just wanted what you had but I was in debt. After your girlfriend saved the radio station, I was still in debt with the previous owner. He promised me to drop it if I worked for him. It was just something harmless, to get close to (y/n) and just feed him information about her."

"You son of a bitch!"

"Yoongi! I swear I didn't know he would do something like this! I really didn't and I realised how wrong it was."

"That doesn't excuse you of being a part of this-"

"-I know. I just... I just want you to know how sorry I am. I really am sorry Yoongi." Daniel sighs out, letting the policeman drag him away. I groan out in frustration and drop on the bed, gripping my head in my hands.

I can't believe he would do such a thing.

I shake my head and turn back to focus on (y/n). I sigh out and take hold of her hand, kissing the back of it. "Please wake up. I'm begging you." I sniffle softly, my heart crying out for (y/n) to wake up and just smile at me. To wake up and just tell me that she's ok.

I just want her to wake up and hug me like she used to.

I hate seeing her like this.

It's all my fault.

I was supposed to protect you.

"Please wake up-"