38

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

(ff/) - favourite flower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yoongi's POV~

I hear (y/n) gasp in surprise as I shift into my panther form in front of her, growing 3 times larger than my normal animal form.

"Holy shit Yoongi! I didn't know you could do this. You're almost as tall as me!" I huff out as (y/n) takes a step back to admire me. I sat down in front of her, my tail moving behind me as I purred into her hand that scratched my head. "You're just a giant kitty." (y/n) giggles and I growl lowly, my tail coiling around her upper thigh tightly. I smirk internally, hearing her gasp as I pull her closer to me, licking her neck.

Mine.

I let her go and get up, circling my mate and nudging my head onto her back. I stand in front of her, nodding my head towards my back.

"What? Whats wrong Yoongi?" I huff out in annoyance and pull (y/n) closer with my teeth tugging on her dress. I nod my head to my back and (y/n) lets out a long 'oh'. "You want me to get on your back?" I nod eagerly and I bend down low so (y/n) could get on my back easily. (y/n) squeals in surprise as I jump up, her arms wrapped around my neck. "Ok I'm good. Just don't go to fast-" (y/n) screams out as I bolt off, snickering as she clung to me. I ran down the empty road with the street lamps hanging their heads over us as the night sky blanketed over us in stars. 

I hear (y/n) let an awe of wonder, feeling her sit up straight but still holding on to me

I hear (y/n) let an awe of wonder, feeling her sit up straight but still holding on to me. I run faster, pride swelling as I hear (y/n) laugh out in joy. I look back to see her arms up like she was flying through the air, her hair flying behind her as I bolted out of the streets and the city onto the road between rolling hills. I run off the road, going up a hill and bolting across the tall grass as dandelion seeds flew around us.