42

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind slowly comes forward, my body waking up as a slight buzzing sound pierces through my ears. I groan out, the buzzing becoming louder and turning into a low droning sound. I cry out in agony, suddenly feeling the delayed pain of my broken arm that was forced behind me. I slowly open my eyes, tears streaming down my face and I see cement walls all around me. Just cement walls, a metal door on the other side of the room in front of me and a small air vent. 

My cheeks were pressed against the cold floor and I struggled to get up but I stayed laying on the floor. My body ached all around and my stomach twisted in an uneasy feeling. 

How long was I in here for?

Wheres Yoongi?

They didn't hurt him, did he?

What about Hoseok?

They better have not touched a single hair on his head!

There was a chill going around the room and I shuddered, realising that my clothes were torn. The door suddenly opens and I look up to see a few men walk in.

"The bitch is finally awake." My eyes widen, seeing the familiar short, fat balding man.

He's the one that ripped off small artists on his radio station!

He nods his head towards me and a man briskly walks up to me. I wail out as he grips my broken arm tightly and forces me up on my knees. I slump forward, breathing heavily as my body screamed in pain as the man twisted my arm more.

"Look at me." The man growls out and I look at him, scowling. He sneers down at me, bending down to my level and staring at me. He suddenly smirks and I shudder, disgust filling my body when I notice that my shirt barely covered my chest since it was ripped apart. My shoes were gone but thank god I was still wearing my jeans.

"Where am I?" I croak out.

"Somewhere." The man suddenly takes out my phone from his pocket and looks down at it, turning it on to see my lock screen.

It was a picture of me and Yoongi that someone took at the park we went to after the arcade. Yoongi had his arms on my waist, grinning his gummy smile as he looked down at me. I had my hands on his cheeks, smiling up at him as he rested his forehead on mine. There were twinkling fairy lights under the gazebo we stood in, the lake just behind us.

"You both look so in love. Disgusting." the man spits out. "But you are quite clever, hiding your phone and keeping your boyfriend on a call so he could locate you." the man chucks my phone on the floor and stomps on it, shattering the device. "Too bad for him, he won't be able to find you now."