29

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hands shook as I read the note over and over again, the corners ripping as I held it tightly. My hand flies up to my mouth, bending over as if someone had kicked me in the stomach. I quickly run outside to empty out my stomach onto the lawn, hurling into the grass. I just wept and fell back on the pave way as my legs gave in, absolutely terrified and disgusted.

Who in their sick mind would do this!?

I quickly took out my phone from my pocket with shaky hands, just wanting to tell someone but I stopped.

I can't put them in danger.

Maybe they are watching now, whoever they are.

I look around as fear enveloped my body and quickly run back inside, locking the door, windows, everything before taking my phone out and typing on the keypad. My whole body shook as my fingers stumbled over the keypad.

Hey yoongs, when are
you coming home?~

Yoongles <3

~around 7 or something

~why?

nw~

just wondering~

see ya later!!

Yoongles <3

~ok

~see you and Buba later

Buba...

I burst out in tears seeing the box again, just laying there on the floor silently. I quickly grab gloves and I slowly walk back to the box. I close my eyes and I put the lid back on, walking out to the back and looking for a shovel. I looked around to find a spot to burry Buba, somewhere Yoongi wouldn't be able to find or smell. I place the box on the floor and picked up my shovel, going back to dig a deep hole. I lean down on my knees with the box in my hands once I was finished, tears falling down.

"I'm so sorry Buba. I'm so sorry." I place the box in the hole and quickly fill it up again before putting the shovel back where it was. I ran back inside the house, getting out the bleach and just trying to clean out the whole floor. I scrubbed harshly, the fumes burning my eyes and nose but I can't seem to get the scent of the blood off the house as my mind kept going back to the box.

I ran outside and hosed out the vomit and ran back in, locking the front door before chucking the gloves in the bin. I went into autopilot soon after that, walking up to my bathroom and stripping before standing under boiling water. I scrubbed and scrubbed, burning my body till teh skin went red but I still felt dirty.