09

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not his fault! He lashed out in reflex from pain! He was shot and I was treating his wound!"

"You need to be more careful (y/n)! Panthers are dangerous an-"

"-I know they are but this one is feeling guilty for harming me. He's sorry."

"(y/n)-"

"-you know I can look after myself Namjoon." Namjoon sighs and goes to sit on the couch. "As much as I appreciate you looking out for me, I can do that for myself."

"I know, I know. But I don't want you to do it all on your own. You're always doing everything all alone and by yourself. You can depend on others you know. You don't always have to help everything you see."

"What's the point of doing anything if I can't help people. You know that was my only reason for being a Sugar Mama."

"Whoa! Let's just stop here. It's getting too deep for something as simple as a panther just sleeping on your bed." Hoseok says and grabs the TV remote to turn it on before throwing it over to me. "Since you're sick, you get the privilege of choosing."

"Hoseoks right. Let's just enjoy ourselves. Try not to catch my cold." I search for the Conjuring series and play the first movie.

"I fucking hate you right now." Both boys glare at me and I just chuckle, knowing that they hate scary movies. I lay down and continue eating as the panther just laid on me, looking up at me. I fed it a couple of times before I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

I toss in my sleep, turning around and scratching my arm from the uncomfortable itching I was feeling

I toss in my sleep, turning around and scratching my arm from the uncomfortable itching I was feeling. It doesn't stop and I open my eyes to still be greeted with darkness.

"Am I blind?" I groan and sit up, rubbing face.

I feel disgusting.

I need a shower.