15

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glimpse over at Yoongi briefly, his ears twitching slightly and his tail swishing behind him as he tapped his foot against the elevator floor in a steady rhythm. He stuffed his hands in his new hoodie, waiting to reach our floor.

Yoongi wanted to drop me off at my office before going to the radio station after having breakfast this morning

I don't understand why.

I just drove here.

I shrug as the doors soon open and I walk out with Yoongi following me closely behind.

I think he was just curious about my work.

My employees greet me and Yoongi with a good morning and I do the same until I reach my office to see Namjoon already inside working on some reports.

"Morning Namjoon." Namjoon looks up and smiles but it softly falters as his eyes look behind me. I feel Yoongi step closer to me, his tail bristled up and curled around my arm.

"Morning (y/n)! And Yoongi." Yoongi huffs in return and I raise a brow at him.

They both really don't like each other, do they?

Yoongi suddenly steps away from and in stands in front of me, his nose in the air and sniffing around. His fur suddenly fuzzes up and he stalks around cautiously until he turns around to face me. Before he could speak, another body jumps onto mine.

"(Y/N)! YOU'RE BACK! I MISSED YOU!"

"Jin!" I squeak out in surprise and I struggle to breathe when Jin hugs me tightly, lifting me up from my feet. "Jin. Can't. Breathe!" I gasp for air, bending over when he releases me.

"Oops! Sorry!" I look up and see Jin grin happily at me until I hear a hiss and Jin turns around to face Yoongi. Jin's smiles drops and Namjoons stands up in worry.

Oh no.

Both cats growl at each, hissing and I quickly go to grab Yoongi as Namjoon does the same with Jin.