32

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, the basketball game!" Yoongi and I stop in front of the game as he continued to hold my hand, swiping the game card for the two machines. I let go first, grabbing and ball and hitting it to make sure it was properly filled with air.

"Just a warning, I play basketball." Yoongi chuckles, swiping his hair away from his face as his cap was buckled onto his belt.

"You what!? You play basketball!? Why did you never tell me!? I want to come and see you play!" Yoongi blinks at me and smiles softly.

"Sure. I'll take you with me to a game." The game instantly starts with the rest of the balls falling down past the cage and I gasp in realisation.

"You're going to win! You already have basketball skills!" Yoongi was throwing his balls into the hoop with accuracy and speed and I quickly start to throw my balls. I bite down on my lip, trying to concentrate in getting the balls into the hoop but I keep hearing the game praise Yoongi everytime he scored. I pouted but shrugged it off, playing with a large on my face until the game soon ended. I had one more ball in my hand, ready to throw but I jumped forward in shock when I feel hands glide up my waist and up my arms.

My body instantly warmed up from the heat of the body behind me. I turn around to peek over my shoulder to see it was Yoongi standing so close to me, his chest almost resting on my back. My breath gets caught in my throat from the feeling, my cheeks turning red as his hand laid over mine that held the ball close to my chest. My heart starts beating like crazy when Yoogni takes a step forward and I close my eyes from feeling his body flush against mine. I try to calm my shallow breaths, my legs quivering slightly when I feel his lips brush my ear and his breath hit my cheek.

"One more left." Yoongi breathes out, his voice suddenly an octave lower than usual, a growl lacing his voice. I feel Yoongi smile as his tail coiled around my upper thigh tightly as his hand guides mine to raise the ball before throwing it. "Good girl." Yoongi whispers as soon as the ball easily falls through the hoop, his lips on my exposed shoulder and leaving a quick kiss.

(y/n).exe has shut down.

My back suddenly gets cold and I feel a large hand grab mine as I get dragged away from the game. I look down and follow the hand up to see Yoongi taking me to the front desk, swapping our game points for little gifts.

W-what... What just happen...?

Did that-I-Huh!?

Yoongi grins, his gums in display as he hands me a cute little black cat plushy as he held a cute doll.

"Look, it looks like you!" Yoongi beams out, squishing the doll to his cheek and rubbing his face against it as he held it for dear life.

How did he turn into a soft baby after what he just did to me!?