06

(m/d) - morning drink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan loudly as I dug my head into my pillow. The soft noises of kitchen utensils colliding against each other kept going and I sigh out, finally getting up.

Who is that and why the hell are they cooking so early in the morning?

I yawn and my eyes widen.

Oh god! How could I forget!?

Mr. Smi-Yoongi is here!

I quickly brush my teeth and head downstairs to the kitchen to see Yoongi facing his back to me and doing god knows what.

"Morning." He softly mumbles and I jump in surprise.

How did he know I was behind him?

Yoongi turns around and nods his head to the cups.

"Coffee or tea?"

"Uh, (m/d) please." Yoongi nods and I shuffle around the kitchen, getting some cereal ready. As soon as I sit down with my bowl, Yoongi hands me my cup.

"I wanted to say thank you." I look at Yoongi puzzled.

"For staying the night? No worries really." Yoongi shakes his head.

"No, not for that, even though I'm grateful for that too. I meant back then, with my music." It takes me a while and I finally remember what he meant. I smile at Yoongi and he looks at me with shock.

"It was no problem! Happy to help." I started eating and Yoongi just continues to stare at me. "Is there something wrong?" He shakes his head.

"No. I'm just surprised to find someone like you."

"Like me?"

"Just nice. Caring. You even gave me a cheque and food last time." Yoongi mumbles softly and I raise a brow at him in confusion.

Oh that.

"That's just me. Its nothing new really." I smile at Yoongi and notice that he was wearing the same outfit that I first saw him in when he was kicked out of the radio station building.

It looks more worn out and dirty.

I look at Yoongi and that's when I realise it.

"Yoongi, are you ok?" I look at Yoongi who stares at me. His clothes were dirty and so was he.

It doesn't clearly show unless you look close up.

His shoes and jeans were tattered and fraying at a lot of places and his hair was slightly matted. Yoongi stands up abruptly and starts to walk off.