ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼: sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ

(Edited 6/13/20)

Hoi Hoi!!

Let's get right into action!
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
To Y/n!!

I wake up and quickly take a shower. Last night with Ruby I agreed to go shopping with Team Rwby.

But first I'm going to see my parents.

Not going to lie I had already missed their company when I left them for Beacon.

But I was going to visit them anyhow.

Ruby didn't really text me time so I figured she might have meant like around 12 or 1. Which would give me the time I needed.

I step out of the shower and put on my regular clothes. Felt nice to be back in my clothing.

I don't why but Ozpin gave everyone a uniform while I really don't have to wear one.

Which makes me kinda angry. I grab my extendable sword and tuck it into my sleeve.

Y/n: "Time to go," I say as I exit the room.

When I was in the hallway Team Rwby exited at the same time.

Ruby: Oh Hi Y/n! We were thinking about going shopping around 1! Is that fine with you?

I nodded 'predicted'

Y/n: Sounds Great I'm going to head to my parents we can meet up next to the mall area.

Ruby: "Alright! We'll meet you there!" She said with a Cheshire Cat smile.

Yang: "See you around," she said Winking at me.

Y/n: "see ya!" I wave walking off.

I walked to the docks to meet a pilot. But I knew this pilot we became friends after a while.

Y/n: Yo! Randle mind taking me home bud?

Randle: No problem.

He sat in the pilot seat and put on his headgear.

Randle: Sit tight Man. I got u.

I chuckled

Y/n: Alright.

Apparently a few minutes later I was asleep again. I could only hear faint words. Something was shaking the life out of me too.

Randle: "Y/n!" He shook me once more.

I open my eyes

Y/n: Whut?

Randle: We're here. He said pointing to my home.

Y/n: oh right thanks.

Randle: Yeah ya see you on the flip side.

Randle Flew off probably back to beacon of course. But that's the least of my worries.

I make my way to the door and ring the doorbell, softly knocking on it too.

It took a few minutes but the door opens revealing my dad.

Dad: Y/n! Did something happen! Your back so soon!

Y/n: Relax dad there's no school today and I wanted to come to visit.

Dad sighed in relief.

Dad: Come in then this is also your house." He scooted me to the living room.