ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿: ɢʀɪᴍᴍ ɢʀɪᴍᴍ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ!

(Edited 6/13/20)

Thank you all so much for 1k reads! I honestly didn't think anyone was gonna read this. Okay, ill stop wasting your time!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
In the Forest

Y/n: Damn! Where did all these come from! they just won't stop coming!

Yang and Ruby were up in front, Blake and Weiss in the middle, and Y/n and Cinder covering the back.

Yang: We have to deal with these guys then head back!

Y/n: Everyone Watch out!" the girls moved out of the way while they were running. And the h/c planted his feet into the ground pulling up a large piece of landmass into the air.

Y/n jumped on top of the huge land and applied presser with his legs, sending the land back onto the pack of Grimm, crushing them all.

He hopped down and the group ran to him.

Ruby: That was- SOOO COOL!!!!" she shook in excitement.

Cinder smirked. She knew her master was powerful, She had no doubt if someone were to truly rule the world, it should be him.

Weiss: Guys focus we need to report back to beacon! these Grimm might come back again!" she said scolding us.

Blake: She's right let's go back." The all started high tailing it back to Beacon.

Y/n pulled out his scroll and sent a message towards Someone.

Y/n: 'So readers you might be wondering what the hell happened? Well-'

FLASHBACK

Cinder walks into the dorm with a puzzled look on her face.

She was currently looking for Y/n. She had sensed his energy at the dorms.

Cinder: Master are you here?" she said in a small tone.

Y/n: Oh hold on for a second." his voice called out from the shower.

He put on his casual clothing. Opening the door he found Cinder sitting down. Her hair covered her eye.

Y/n: What's up did something happen?" the black-haired woman stood up.

Cinder: Professor Ozpin would like us to meet up with him in his office along with team Rwby he had a mission for us.

Y/n: Ah Alright let's go then.

A few minutes later they made it to Professor Ozpin's office.

Everyone was there. They all looked bored out of there mind, making funny faces, twiddling their thumbs.

Our arrival comes unnoticed as Ozpin smiles.

Ozpin: Welcome glad to know you've made it.

Y/n: Yeah yeah. What's this mission you want?

Ozpin sighs.

Ozpin: There's a rise in Grimm lately and they've seem to have taking a liking to being in this specific cave. I would like you all to investigate why they have been gathering there." he said sipping his cup.

Ozpin: If necessary I would like you to kill the Grimm.

Ruby: You got it!" She said giving Professor Ozpin a big grin and saluting while dragging her sister out.

Yang: Let's Go, Gang!

They all head towards the elevator, but Y/n was stopped.

Ozpin: If anything more dangerous is within that Cave I want you to contact me. even though I know you can take them on your own, but you're still my student and I care about your safety.