ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽: ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ!

(Edited 6/13/20)

Thank you so much for 500+ Reads! I hope you like my work! Sorry in advance for mistakes and typos!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Flashback Last night of Weiss Eavesdropping

Before Weiss was heading in for the night she overheard Blake and Y/n talking.

Y/n patted Blake's head and called her kitty in a really smooth voice, which made Weiss shiver, wishing he said it to her.

Weiss sat on her bunk and pretend to sleep. She saw Blake pull a necklace out of her book. It was a galaxy necklace.

It moved just like it was real. What if it was a real galaxy? But The fact Blake got a gift and she didn't made her angry.

'Why her? Why not me!' Her thoughts speed through her head over and over until she fell asleep

*Flashback over*
To Y/n Currently Getting breakfast

Y/n surprisingly woke up early for him to be the first one to breakfast which gave him a chance to gather his bearings.

He never did brush up on this subject but he felt energy down below, it seemed like from a human.

But of course, he would know. Well, actually he did. He is omniscient he just likes trying to be smart though he like knows everything he likes to learn so he looks past it sometimes.

Even though it didn't help.

Y/n Called Superbia through telepathy, after all, they were connected.

Y/n: 'Superbia'

Superbia: "Yes master is there something wrong?"

Y/n: do you feel a power source below us?

Superbia: Yes it does store a lot of magical energy but it seems to fade in out.

Y/n: Hmm I thought so too. Thank you Superbia and please just drop the master part.

Superbia: Yes Mas- I mean Y/n.

Y/n remembered that Today was the day for his training with Professor Ozpin and The girls.

There no doubt that Ozpin is going to try and test out his full power.

He didn't prepare for it either.

Y/n was to lost in thought to notice that team TIK sat right next to him, Thoth kept trying to get his attention.

Thoth: Y/n.

The h/c colored man snapped out of his thoughts.

Thoth: Are you okay you haven't eaten much in your plate.

Y/n nodded and began to eat again. But Thoth didn't by it. He's had experience with kind of behavior.

Thoth: Something's definitely wrong if you blocking me out of your thoughts.

Y/n turned to him with a glare

Y/n: why are you trying in the first place?

Thoth put his hands up in defense.

Thoth: Sorry man I was just wanting to know if you okay. You were really lost in thought.

Y/n: I'm fine there's no need to worry.

Nora: "OOOOO PANCAKES!" She appears near Y/n interrupting their conversation. "ARE YOU GONNA EAT THOSE?" She excitedly jumps up and down.

Y/n sighed and hand over the rest of his food. For he lost his appetite after 2 pancakes.