Chapter 1

Its really dark and scary night.......heavy rain and loud thunder making everything scary. A person standing in between the road in this heavy rain.......he is a tall man with a ponytail. His formal black dress is being wet due to rain. A light struck and his beautiful face show....his hair locks fallen upon his forehead.........he is looking down with no expression on his face. Suddenly his big eyelashes move and he looked up.......his beautiful deep dark almond eyes show really much hurt and pain together. He smirked and shoot a man kneeling in front of him straight to his forehead making a hole in between his eyebrows.

Blood splatter on the road.......and rain water washing the blood that are flowing from that man who is dead by now. That man put back his gun and turn back walking in the empty road.......In this heavy rain....only his foot steps can be heared apart from the thunder sound. That man sit inside his car and call someone,"Done........" He said and cut the call. Than he start his car and fade away within a minutes.....like nothing happen.

In morning, "Another man found dead in the dragon city......He is being shoot dead like others and this is third victim within this month....and our police department didn't got any trace or evidence from........" Suddenly someone shut the T.V off. "Didi.....let me hear the morning news......." A nearly 26 year old person pout his mouth as he is disturbed during hearing the news. "gege......every morning they give same old news.....aren't you get tired of this......" A person about same age shout from the kitchen.  "come on....i am getting late already.........ready yourself....hurry up......" that man who is standing in the kitchen shout loudly this time. 

Another man just chuckled and run towards his room to get ready for his job.........These two man are actually twin brother and live alone as their parents died when they are just 4 year old. And after that their Aunt took care of them. The one who is watching T.V a while ago is the older.....well okay.....only 15 minutes older than his younger twin brother. His name is Shen wei. He is really a beautiful man who always smile and make others happy. while his brother Shen yezhun is always in his angry mood....reason..? His brother don't know.....yet...Both the twin work and live in the beautiful dragon city. Shen wei work under a company and his brother is still studying as he still don't know what he wanna do.....so he just studying further until he got what he wanna do. And shen wei have no problem with that. Even yezhun do some part time job in the Bar. He didn't want to be a burden to his brother.

They both really love each other and care for each other. well technically yezhun is really care about his gege......sometimes he look like.....he is obsessed with his gege.....but shen don't mind anything at all. 

"Run fast gege.....are you getting fat.....run....i am late......." yezhun shout as he saw shen wei walking really slowly looking at his phone. "sorry....sorry......" shen said as he run towards the car and they both hop in and buckled their seat belt. "let's go.......what...?" shen asked as saw his brother is looking at him with narrow eyes. shen widen his eyes,"oh......i will be back......." shen run inside the house and took his office bag and some charts with him......"ufffff........." shen panting heavily. "you are welcome......by the way you really look fatty now....." yezhun said as he start the car while smirking. "Hey... i am not....." shen pout his mouth. 

"You are late shen wei....AGAIN...." A person said as he saw shen wei running while holding his bag and lots of charts in his hands. "Yeah....i know......"shen said as he run towards his cabin and finally he reached it. "Why you get late every single day.....you don't have a girlfriend....yet...still you get late......." A man with a messy hair said while coming towards his table. Shen wei throw everything as he is calming his breath," Man......i just lots in morning News.....and got late...." Shen wei said as he calm back his breath. He placed everything on his table. 

"There you go.....morning coffee....shen wei....." A beautiful girl also come towards his table with a coffee mug. "Thank you Li qian........" shen wei said in his sad voice. "Don't be mad...... Boss is busy today..... So he may not scold you." Li qian said nicely to shen wei to cheer him up...........shen wei sigh heavy and than sip his coffee...." SHEN WEI....!!!!!" suddenly a loud heavy angry voice make shen wei spill his coffee out.....everyone got alerted and they run away from shen wei as they don't know him. Shen wei just look at them with shocked face. He then stood up and walked inside his boss cabin.

His boss Zhao xinchi is a strict man and yes very rude to those who didn't follow his rules,"hoe many time i have to tell you.........come on time.....otherwise i will throw you out......" zhao xinchi shout in his anger. everyone outside gather around the cabin to listen to the scolding......shen wei didn't utter a word. He just looked down........"Are you listening to me.....?" zhao xinchi asked when he didn't get any response from the other. "huh...yes...yes sir.....I am sorry.....i will try hard...." shen wei said. "don't try....do it.....Now leave......." Zhao xinchi said while turning his gazed away from the poor shen wei.

Shen wei again apologies to him and then get out from the cabin.....he pout his mouth and looked at his colleges who are looking at them with a smile....."Don't worry......" ling jing said grabbing him from his shoulder and everyone went towards their cabin for work........shen wei sit on the table and kneeled his head down on the table...."why this happen to me all time......" shen wei mumbled to himself. "oh you get your Morning scolding....very well.....you deserve it...." yezhun said in his cold voice on the phone. 

"Hey......please don't tease me now....." shen wei said in his little frustration like a child. "Take care......i will come to you at lunch hour okay bye...." yezhun said and he cut the call hurriedly. Shen wei looked at the watch and then start doing his work. Yeah that's his life.....getting scolding from everyone.......Sometimes he feels that he got scolding not only for his fault but for the others also. But he didn't mind at all....why would he.........He have his own dream land to keep himself busy.....He is just waiting and imagine his better half.......That hasn't come to his life yet.........

At lunch time yezhun brought lunch for his brother and they finished their lunch together.....when yezhun is leaving his brother zhu hong stop him and start flirting with him....."You don't have work......leave.." yezhun said in his cold voice. Zhu hong pout his mouth,"Oh.....my....you look hot whenever you got angry....." zhu hong said in his flirtness voice. "I am like this always......"yezhun said while walking away hurriedly. "Oh.....that means you are always look hot.......yummy...." zhu hong sigh and he bite his lower lips looking at yezhun leaving the office. 

"You know that...he don't like you......" ling jing said while standing beside zhu hong. "He will....." zhu hong said and leave ling jing there alone.......