Chapter 11

Shen wei walked slowly or sometime walked fast to check someone is following him or he is just imagining it..... But yup... Someone is following him..... And he is totally in a dark area that person runs and stood in front of shen wei.... He took out his knife and whistle......

Damn he is not alone there are more seven people came from nowhere.... Shen wei got shocked as he is trapped inside them... What he gonna do.....

"Look I don't have money...... Please let me go..." shen wei pleaded. "Ah.... Don't play with us beauty.... Give us the money...." that man who is holding knife in his hand shout at shen wei.

"I am not playing.... I don't have money...." shen wei again pleaded. "Fine.... We will make money by selling you out..... People will give plenty of money for a face like you........." that man shout while grabbing shen wei jaw in his one hand.

"Don't touch me..." shen wei shout but in a little cold tone. "oh.... You are mad now.... What you are gonna do huh....?" that man said while snatching shen wei bag from him. That man grabbed shen wei shirt to punched him but guess what that man flew away in a blink of a second.

All other mens just got shocked what just happened......they all turned and looked at shen wei. He is standing there but no fear, no cuteness can be seen in his face. He looked damn sexy and dangerous......

Shen wei start beating all others...... His hair fallen upon his face making him more hot..... Within a minute he beats all the men..... He than pulled his hair back straight his shirt and picked up his bag..... "It ain't your lucky day...... Try next time...." shen wei said coldly as he went away from them. All of them groaned in pain laying on the road unable to move... Where as shen wei just walked away smirking and blowing a whistle in this dark and empty road..........

Shen wei put a bright smile before knocking on the door. Yezhun opened it and greet his brother..... "oh I miss you gege...."yezhun said as he closed the door and helped shen wei to sit. But when he hold shen wei hand he hissed in pain...." what happened....? "yezhun asked in his worry. He removed shen wei cuff to see what happens....." How did you got that cut.... You are bleeding.... Oh god.... "yezhun shout..... He run inside the room to grab first aid kit.

That theif he managed to give shen a deep cut on his arms. Shen wei didn't realise that before yezhun pressed it..... Yezhun walked near to shen wei and clean the wound gently then he put a bandage upon it......

"Let's go to hospital now....." yezhun said while pulling shen wei up. Shen wei smiled, "It's okay didi.... See you already did it what they will do.... I am fine...." shen wei said.

"How did you get hurt....?" yezhun asked siting beside shen wei. "Oh some thief's try to robbed me......" shen wei said. "Oh my..... Did they hurt you anywhere else....." yezhun said while looking for any other injuries upon shen wei body.

"No..... I am fine.... He didn't got anything from me... So they just ran away...." shen wei said putting his head upon yezhun shoulders. "Your boss didn't help you....?"yezhun asked stroking shen wei hair.

" No.... He is busy in some case.... And.... Hey.... How did you know him....? "shen wei asked looking at yezhun." Kind of...... He didn't told you...? "yezhun asked." No... He didn't..."shen wei said in his confused." Well he mistaken me as you... And start yelling at me.... So i just.. Kind of shout at him.... "yezhun said pouting his mouth.

Shen wei suddenly start laughing remembering that why daqing laughing like that.... So that was the reason....." you are mad..... "yezhun said as he stood up and went to kitchen." Go change your clothes I have prepared dinner for you..... And I washed up that clothes..... "yezhun said while preparing food for shen wei.