Chapter 16

"I love you......" yunlan suddenly whispered to shen wei ear...making his heart stop beating for a moment. The tears he is trying to stop in his doer eyes.....just drop down.....shen wei couldn't take it anymore...yunlan love making him crazy......all the emotions ......all the feelings that have been lost long ago....just flowing towards shen wei like a flood and shen wei couldn't control himself.......

Yunlan frown that shen wei didn't response to his confession....so when he turned him towards himself he got surprise.....shen wei is crying mess now....tears flowing down from his beautiful cheeks....."shen wei......? hey.....i know....i confess it too early and without any preparation.....but i just realized last night that if anyone ca control me....can make me a human again is YOU...." yunlan said while hugging crying shen wei in his hold.

After sometime shen wei calm himself, but they remain like that hugging each other dearly. "I don't deserve your love yunlan...please, don't love me like that...." shen wei said inhaling yunlan scent. Yunlan frown," Why are saying like that....? look i am ready to give you time..i am ready to give you space also....but shen wei never say that...never told me to stop loving you...i can't don that now.....my heart is now belongs to you..take it or break it...it's all upon you..." yunlan said feeling hurt right now.

He didn't expect that shen wei would react like that. "Then....i should break it....." shen wei said while breaking the hug and wiping his cheeks. "zhao yunlan stay away from me.....you don't no me......and you don't want to...." shen wei said coldly. "Shen wei..." yunlan said as his words stuck in his throat..he never felt like that...he never felt pain in his heart....but now he is feeling it...and it is unbearable.

"I know you enough...." yunlan said controlling his tear. "It's not enough......i am going now.....i wish we won't see each other again..." shen wei said as he hurriedly walked outside without looking at yunlan, who is now crying....yes the tough and angry wolf is crying because of unbearable pain that he feeling right now in his heart, he can't express it to anyone......."what did i do wrong....?" yunlan mumbled as tears drop from his cute brown eyes......

"It's not your fault yunlan, it's mine...." shen wei said as he is sitting inside the cab.....crying for what he said to yunlan. He also wanted to say his feelings to yunlan....but he didn't. Something stopping him. A fear.....fear of loosing him forever......fear that he might get into trouble just because him. shen wei can't take that...he will never let anyone to hurt zhao yunlan or his family.

"yunlan..let's prepare to catch that criminal...." daqing said as he entered the cabin. yunlan just nod him and sign him to go outside. daqing clearly saw that something is not right with his chief. But left him there alone......Yunlan stood up and went closer to shen wei desk where his box and bag left there......because shen wei just left in hurry.

Yunlan picked up that box and opened it......It's his breakfast made by his shen wei.....only for him. Yunlan took a bite and closed his eyes.....all his teasing, cuteness, his silly fighting, his first kiss...yunlan remembered everything....and a small tear came out from the corner of his eyes. yunlan swallowed down the bite and hug the box like he is holding shen wei.......

"I can't forgot you....if you hate me..hate me....but my heart always love you shen wei...." yunlan said as he put down the box and went out to join his team which is already waiting for him. On the other side shen wei also wear his black color dress and cover his mouth tied up his pony tail and gathered all his weapons on his body.

"Let's see....how much you love me zhao yunlan...." shen wei said and he closed the secret door in his kitchen and went out leaving a note for his didi....that he might me not able to come home tonight.

Yunlan sit on the couch with daqing......his whole house is circled around with the cops and cctv cameras through which daqing noticing every single moment......"where is your assistant....i didn't see him after lunch time....?" daqing asked not looking at yunlan. "He left the job..." yunlan said coldly....but in his heart he wanted to scream out loudly, cry his lungs out.....but somehow he remained silent and look calm from the outside.

"what..? but why..?" daqing asked looking at yunlan. "I don't know.....maybe time issue...?" yunlan said. " Time issue.....or boss issue...?" daqing asked teasingly. Yunlan gazed upon daqing. Now daqing can clearly see yunlan red eyes and the pain he is holding inside......but he didn't utter a word. Because he can guess what happened to his chief....he is heartbroken now.....how daqing know...well we can say that he have also lots of experience, you know after all he is chief zhao yunlan partner....give him some credit.

Yunlan averted his gazed as he sa daqing stop talking and looking back to his laptop....yunlan is in his deep thinking........thinking that why did shen wei react like that. If he didn't liked him..he would have stopped him earlier........but unknown to yunlan shen also looking at them through his spy camera which he plant on his house when he visit there with yunlan.

why...? well it's just a curiosity to know yunlan family more......but look it is working for him right now.....he can clearly see how sad is yunlan....he can see it how frustrated he is now to know the reason why........."you are not planning to go there.....?" a person said sitting in driving seat. "Yeah..it's a terrible idea....but i had to........" shen wei said looking at the house.

"He is prepared to kill you in a matter of seconds.....he won't asked you why....?" that man again said with a warning."I will take my chances...." shen wei said as he saw a moment near zhao yunlan house.....shen wei and his partner sitting in the car next to zhao yunlan house but the dark forest helped him to hide from yunlan.

Shen wei saw that a man wearing clothes like him trying to get inside from the garage......"How did he get inside....?" shen wei said looking at the clip..."maybe he didn't left at all......" that man again said shen wei grit his teeth and covered his mouth with black cloth. He closed his laptop and prepared himself to get inside the house.

He also found a secrete passage to get inside the house..and that is the pool..which is connected with the river outside. Shen wei dive into the pool and found the pool....he then signal his partner to divert their focused. His partner pressed a button and a loud blast occurred far from the house....that makes everyone to looked at that direction...and shen wei get his chance to get inside the house.

daqing and yunlan stood up went near the window to see what happened.......suddenly yunlan run towards his father room.....Zhao xinchi also got shocked as he heared the loud blast sound. he tr to sit but as soon as he try..a person put a gun upon his forehead signing him to stay silent......"what you want....?" xinchi asked. "what i want will be on his way.....Just stay calm...." that person said.

"stop right there...." shen wei entered he room and put gun on his head from back. "well...well you are 3 minutes late...i could have killed him...." that man said. "like i will let you do it...." shen wei said in his cold voice. "My time is over now...." that man said and he point the gun on his forehead and pulled the trigger....shen wei and xinchi both got shocked........