Chapter 5

"yeah but it's a gay bar.....and you need a partner to enter in the bar....." daqing said looking at the file. They all go into their separate ways and yunlan left alone with daqing.....they got the news of who might be the next target......but he is coming tonight in that gay bar and yunlan need to stay beside him without telling him.....but entering into it seems difficult......"don't look at me.......i am not coming with you okay..." daqing shout at yunlan when he saw him gazing upon him. "don't worry you are not my type......" yunlan said averting his gaze.

"you can call one of you ex'es........someone will help you for sure...." daqing suggest yunlan. But yunlan smirked," why need old......if i have something new and fresh...." yunlan said and he drive his car towards shen wei house and call him.......yeah he got his number from his dad.......easy.

shen wei took a deep breath and saw yunlan sitting beside the driver seat and another guy siting behind the seat.......shen stood their for a moment and looked at yunlan....."what...?need invitation....come on get inside and do you job....." yunlan said looking at bewilder shen wei......this guy....he is joking......shen wei thought in his mind and sit behind the wheel......"where you wanna go sir......." shen wei asked not looking at yunlan.

"just drive...i will direct you...." yunlan said comfortably siting on the seat......shen wei just sigh and start the car........"are you driving a bicycle......?" yunlan asked in his frustration when he saw shen wei driving his car really slow....it's a shame for his car......"This is a public area...i can't drive fast in here......CHIEF...." shen wei said." well you are driving a police car...so yeah...you can drive fast.......come on show me what you got..." yunlan said teasingly to shen wei....

shen wei gulped hard and looked at yunlan who is again smirking to him.....oh my God...my heart will explode......what should i do...what should i do.....? shen wei start panicking in his mind......but outside he is just speed up a little and drive away the car.......daqing just smiling at them two siting behind the seat and pretending he is not here at all........

"Yes sir.....yeah...but i need a break...i told to yesterday.....okay..okay...i am coming....yeah..." yezhun talked on the phone and then he stood up and get ready for his job......."huh....My life..." yezhun mumbled while looking at the mirror......he then locked the door and leave the house.....

After an half an hour of driving yunlan order shen wei to stop the car. shen wei did and he took a diary and a pen then he hurriedly got out and follow yunlan....but got shocked when he saw where they are standing right now....." No way......you gotta be kidding me......." shen wei shout to yunlan. "What never gone to a bar before......?" yunlan said. "It's a GAY BAR....." shen wei shout at yunlan. "so....any problem....?" yunlan asked.

"Yes......let me clear you one think...i am not gay.....and i am not coming......" shen wei said in his strict voice. "Neither am i......if you didn't come right away....you will be behind the bar, breaking the rules of agreement...." yunlan said coldly. "why don't you take him....?" shen wei asked pointing at daqing. Daqing looked at shen with wide open eyes.

"He is not my assistant.....you are......" yunlan said taking diary and pen away from shen wei hand. "you won't need it inside...."yunlan said and sign shen wei to walk with him inside.........shen looked at daqing who opened his laptop and start doing something.....and then he walked with yunlan.......

"Are you two together.....?" the man at the door asked yunlan with narrow eyes. "Why.....? don't we look together....?" yunlan said while grabbing shen wei waist all of a sudden making him startled. ......And then that man open the door for them and greet them. Shen wei breath struck in his throat, when yunlan suddenly embrace him from his waist....he is smelling his scent which make him dizzy.......he just walked inside with yunlan..........

"You are red......" yunlan whispered to shen wei......wow his scent oh my god.......what did he say..? shen wei thinks in his mind......he didn't know that he is holding his breath and is blushing really bad......."Oh i have never came places like this....." shen wei said not looking at yunlan who is intensely gazing upon him. "Don't worry....there is always a first time......(kneeling towards him) you will get habitual....." yunlan said and then order something to drink.

"oh...wow..this man......wait...what did he said....habitual....?" shen wei thinks inside his mind and shout No suddenly...." what....?" yunlan asked in his shocked......"Nothing......." shen wei said while sipping his drink order by yunlan.....knowing that he have zero tolerance he just drink it feeling really shy......"what is happening to me....am i become gay...? or do i.....?" shen wei thinks in his mind.......He got shocked when he saw yunlan is not sitting in front of him......

He looked for yunlan and saw him walking towards one of the VIP private room......"He is really a mysterious person....." shen wei mumbled and smile........but someone came to him and sit in front of....."hey...are you alone here....? can i join....?" that person asked while gulping his drink. "oh....no no....i with someone....so could you....." shen wei said while trying to shove away that person......

"well i didn't see your someone........My name is conbo....i am a journalist......" that man said shaking hand with shen wei. "oh great......look Mr. congbo.....you should...because he might will angry on you....." shen wei said......but in his heart he is shouting yunlan name loudly. he doesn't like the man in his front sitting and looking at him like a hungry beast......"My bad.....but(giving his card) you can call me.....you know( blinking) whenever you get alone and wanted someone......" congbo said and he leave shen wei but before leaving he shake hand with shen wei and kissed his hand lightly.....

shen wei pulled back his hand as congbo put a kiss on his hand.......he sigh relief when he saw him leaving hurriedly..........but unknown to him there is two eyes who are looking at him with anger and jealousy.....yup that's yunlan he just searched for that man inside the VIP rooms but he already left as he found his prey for tonight....so yunlan walked out and saw shen wei talking to someone........

Yunlan didn't saw his face because his back is on yunlan side....yunlan got really mad when that man kissed shen wei hand and walked away before he can reached to them........"so you found someone......?" yunlan asked controlling his anger right now....."No...actually....he just......" shen wei said try to explain himself but yunlan cut his words," i don't care.......let's go we are done here......" yunlan said and walked away first leaving shen wei there with shocked face.......

"what did i done.....?" shen wei thinks and walked behind yunlan.....but suddenly felt his body is warming up....." did i got fever......oh damn....." shen wei thinks and remembered that he drink that alcohol without thinking....."shit......try to control yourself shen wei....don't make any act.....control....." shen wei said mumbling and walking out following yunlan.......

But he stomp upon yunlan body when yunlan suddenly stop in front of him...."oh..sorry..my( burp) bad....." shen wei said covering his mouth. yunlan just looked at with his narrow eyes...."start the car.....we need to report back......" yunlan said coldly to shen wei. "what.........? report back ? But it's really dark and late by now...i need to go home..." shen wei said but he feels like his tongue is just slipping and he shut his mouth. So that nothing unpleasant word will come out from his mouth right now.......

"First condition, of our agreement, i can gave you work or call you for work at any time....." yunlan said coldly and sit inside the car. "Why didn't i read it ......." shen wei said to himself and sit on the driving seat....."shen wei hold on just focused on the road.......but i should tell him that i am drunk now......what if, he thought i am just making excuses right now.......okay okay...just stay calm......focused on the road....." shen wei thinks in his mind while holding the steering wheeling and breathing heavily.............