Chapter 42

That man turned around and looked back, there yunlan standing holding gun in his hand ready to send his soul to hell....." chief zhao.....?" that man got shocked and stood there......."well looks like your grand play is now going to end......" yunlan said mockingly. Yunlan put the gun upon that man head ,"who are you.....?" yunlan asked in his strict voice.....and he looked back at shen wei who is not well right now....

"what did you do.......? Speak or will make a hole in your head right now...." yunlan shout. At that time chu and congbo also got there with his team and arrest all of them....... "we deals in drugs with the help of our mens.....they help me to export this drugs out of the city and out of the country as well....." that hooded man said.

"how......?" yunlan shout. "They used their body....." congbo said looking at yunlan. Yunlan grit his teeth..." take him away....." yunlan pushed that man away to wards chu. Chu handcuffed him and take him away. Zhao yunlan hurriedly went towards shen wei.....

" shen wei.....(pat his cheek) shen wei.....talk to me......" yunlan said with all of his concern. Shen wei heared a voice that he know...."yunlan....?" shen wei asked as he can't see clearly. Yunlan saw that shen wei hissed in pain and trying to touch his stomach.

"what is it.....? are you hurt...?" yunlan asked looking at shen wei. He slowly pull shen wei shirt up to see is he is hurt or not. Yunlan saw his stomach is in bandage......."Hurry....take him hospital....." congbo said checking shen wei. Yunlan nod and picked shen wei in his arms gently and placed him into his car. And also help congbo to pick daqing.......

"We have found one packet of drug in his body......."doctor said after treating shen wei. "He is stable now and awake you can meet him....." doctor said and walked away from them checking some reports......yunlan and congbo sigh relief.....

Yunlan entered the room and saw shen wei is already sitting on the bed calmly thinking something....."what are doing.....? don't sit like that.....your wound will hurt....." yunlan said as he walked near shen wei. "It's okay.......it don't hurt anymore......" shen wei said looking at yunlan dearly.

They both stay like that looking at each other......." I am sorry....." shen wei said averting his gaze. But yunlan cupped his face and forced him to looked at him," shen wei......why did you do this....you can tell me earlier.....what if something happen to you....? huh....?" yunlan said gently.

"I know.....but i also know that you will save me...." shen wei said. "Oh...so you trust your life with me.....?" yunlan asked gently. "Without any doubt...." shen wei said. "Then.....be my life shen wei....." yunlan said try to kissed shen wei. But shen wei moved his head......

"I am not having this conversation again yunlan.......you are getting marry to wang that's it....." shen wei said in his strict voice. At that moment," why you always end in the hospital gege......?" yezhun barged in hurriedly. 

"yezhun...?" shen wei said and opened his arms to hug him. Yezhun dearly embraced shen wei and kissed his head. "Please......don't get hurt gege....." yezhun said in his concern. yunlan silently went out from the room leaving them alone.

Yezhun frowned and looked at yunlan who is leaving the room...." what happen to this pervert chief....?" yezhun thinks and after sometime he went out and found yunlan standing near the garden alone smoking......

"This is a hospital.....and you are smoking here...shame on you..." yezhun shout from afar making yunlan startled a little. "well i need it....and i am out of the hospital okay...." yunlan said and again lost in his thoughts. Yezhun frown," something is not right......" yezhun thought and stand near yunlan.

"Did my gege reject you......?" yezhun asked looking at the flowers in front of him. "yeah......happy....?" yunlan said not looking at yezhun at all. "come on spit it out.....what happen.....?" yezhun asked looking at yunlan. Yunlan sigh heavily and sit down on the bench and throw the cigarette.....

"what you wanna know yezhun.....? huh....? Your brother is pushing me away......" yunlan said in his sad tone. And he told him everything. "My gege....sometime act like a stubborn......" yezhun said after listening to yunlan. 

"Let me tell you one thing clearly chief zhao yunlan...i really don't like you..(yunlan smile) but.....my gege will die if you left him alone......." yezhun said in his cold voice. "Well according to him he is right, but what he is doing right now is wrong......" yezhun said. 

"Relax.....i have an idea....." yezhun said smirking to yunlan. "what you are gonna do.......?" yunlan asked widening his eyes. 

It's evening time and shen wei and daqing got discharge from hospital and went to home. Yunlan came home, and encounter with his angry dad......"Oh so found your home huh....? welcome...." xinchi said in his mad tone. 

"this is not the way to treat your son......?" shen wei said walking behind yunlan. Xinchi grit his teeth and looked at him. Shen wei boldly wrap his arm around yunlan waist......."How are you Mr. zhao....?" shen wei asked looking straight at xinchi. "oh shen wei.....how are you son...?" Mrs. zhao asked while coming out from the kitchen.

"I am good....how are you...?" shen wei asked smiling to yunlan mother. "come have dinner with us......Wang is also here...." Mrs. zhao said. Yunlan feel mad hearing that wang is here but shen wei just smile widely and walked towards kitchen.

"what is he doing here.....?" xinchi asked in his mad. "I don't....." yunlan words cut off by xinchi," leave it to me.......i will handle it...." xinchi said and walked back. Yunlan just rolled his eyes and sigh," let's see what's gonna happen....." yunlan thinks and walked towards his room. He took a quick shower and then came to dinning table.....

"wow lots of food here....." yunlan smile while looking at them. "yeah shen wei helped a lot......." Mrs. zhao said. Wang try to sit near yunlan but shen wei move faster than her and sit next to yunlan and even move more closer to him. Yunlan just widen his eyes.....

"So shen wei what work you have here.....?" xinchi asked. "Oh nothing....i just wanted a nice dinner with yunlan.......and all of you...." shen wei said munching his food. Xinchi just grit his teeth and looked at wang, who is sitting sad.

"So yunlan tomorrow is your wedding day......get yourself ready....." xinchi said looking at shen wei, who is smirking right now....." Oh so you are getting married wow.....and what about me....?" shen wei asked. Wang got shocked as well xinchi. "what do you mean......?" xinchi asked. 

"Well Mr. zhao xinchi, let me tell you last time because i am not gonna repeat myself...... your son spent his night with me...... and we did it........(looking at wang shocked face) so it's better you called off this marriage or you wanna make me any legal move. Because i am gonna spoil your name and fame...which is more important to you...." shen wei said coldly.

xinchi now lost his temper and stood making everyone there shocked," you get out from here.....i don't wanna see your face...." xinchi shout at shen wei. "calm down Mr. zhao......down make a scene here...." shen wei said. "i am making a scene.....? i am....? you are spoiling my son life......" xinchi shout.

"Your son spoiled mine...... he never left me alone for a moment....... he is one who wanted to be with me.....and for your information.....i have try everything to make him go away from me...... but guess what he isn't....." shen wei said in his mad. Xinchi frown, he never see shen wei this mad......

"Look Mr. zhao..... i am not forcing you for anything.......and please don't force your son as well......we love each other( looking at yunlan) and we can't live without each other....... you want a son from him...... you can have a surrogate mother......" shen wei said. 

He walked away towards the door and turned," I just wanted to tell you this.....love has no boundaries Mr. zhao........ without it no one can live happily.......think about it..." shen wei said and walked out.

Yunlan walked out with shen wei......"wow...." yunlan said in happy tone. "This is the first and last time chief.....i am not gonna help you anymore......now go they need you right now....." yezhun said who is acting as a shen wei to cancel his wedding........