Chapter 27

Yunlan just stand at the door near chu and watched shen wei. His eye is still swollen and he got so much bruises on his face and body and a deep wound on his chest. Chu hold yunlan who is about to fall on the floor. "Keep yourself strong chief.........." chu said while holding yunlan. He then walked inside with yunlan. Chu can feel that yunlan hand are shaking looking at shen wei. "He needs you.....i will wait outside......" chu said and went outside but he peeked through the door.

Yunlan tears fall down from his eyes. "shen wei.....? shen wei.....?" yunlan said as his voice are cracking up.......he can only hear the beeping sound coming out from the machines that are attached to shen wei body. Yunlan grab shen wei hand gently, fearing that he might hurt him. "shen wei.....i never thought that one day......one day someone special comes into my life and messed up my heart like that.......shen wei.....you promise me.....you promise that......" yunlan said as he broke down and cry heavily while holding shen wei hand dearly.

After sometime yunlan calm himself and kissed shen wei forehead. When he went outside a forced slap welcome him. He didn't say anything to the person standing in front of him. "why didn't you stop him.....why.....? why did you let him go.....? tell me....?" yezhun shout at yunlan while grabbing his collar and cry out loudly..........

"I should have stop him.....i am sorry....i am sorry....." yunlan said while crying also. "Just calm yourself will you....?" chu shout at them two. "he is okay......don't act like that..." daqing said calming those two person who loved shen wei dearly. "It's your fault.......leave right now. I don't wanna see your face. get out." yezhun said to yunlan while calming himself. He than entered shen wei room to see his gege.

Daqing help yunlan to stand up and walk him back to his room. So that he can rest now. "officer chu....you can take your leave now. Go and rest. You are also injured. take care..." daqing said to chu. "No....i am not going anywhere......." chu said and he leave daqing and yunlan alone in the room. "Yunlan.....don't be like that....he is okay....look at me." daqing said while forcing his face toward himself. He also got worried about yunlan.

"Daqing ah....why i am feeling like that.....why...? why it hurt so much to see him like that...?" yunlan asked while crying. "Yunlan step out from your trauma....okay....he is okay. He will be awake soon.....you have to take care of yourself for him...." daqing said while looking at yunlan condition. He feared that yunlan mind is in shocked state, he have to calm him down.......

Yunlan calm himself and looked at daqing" you are right....he will tease me if i looked like that....you are right..." yunlan said. But daqing just frown at him. "shen wei....you have to wake up soon....otherwise this fool will go insane...." daqing thought at his mind.

Morning came and shen wei didn't show any sign of waking up. Yezhun got really worried. His eyes is swollen due to crying and lack of sleep," Doctor.....When will my gege wake......?" yezhun asked to doctor who are checking shen wei pulse. "Everything seems normal Mr. yezhun.....but we can't say anything for now....you have to wait ok.." doctor said and leave the room.

yezhun kissed his brother cheek," gege....please wake up. I still have a fight left with you.....you can't do this to me...." yezhun whined to shen wei. But the other one just layed there breathing calmly. Yunlan just looked at shen wei from the door small window. Because yezhun didn't let him came inside the room at all. And yunlan didn't protest......

A week have passed, still shen wei didn't opened his eyes. Chu regularly visit him with daqing. And still yunlan stand outside looking at shen wei dearly. He didn't eat properly, Didn't talk to anyone and din't bother himself to go work at all. Daqing and chu try everything to keep him busy. But yunlan didn't wanna move for a seconds from there.

Sometime yezhun looked at yunlan who are standing outside and looked at his brother. But he still can't allow him to come closer to shen wei. Daqing grit his teeth, he had enough now. He can't see that cold war happening in between those grow up man......

"we have to do something congbo...." daqing said while sipping his coffee. They are sitting in the hospital canteen for a break. "you are right.....these have to end....they three will die inside like that......" congbo said with his serious concern. "what to do.....? we should help yunlan to meet shen wei once.....may be shen wei wake up......you know some lover psychology....." daqing suggest. 

Congbo thinks for a moment and nod agree with daqing. "i have a plan.....i will busy yezhun and you help yunlan deal...?" congbo said offering his hand shake. "deal...." daqing said shaking hand with congbo. "Errhh....how is he yezhun...?" daqing asked while entering the room. Yezhun looked at daqing and then to the door where yunlan isn't standing anymore. "where did he go.....?" yezhun asked.

"Hmmm..i don't know....maybe for washroom....tell me any improvement...?" daqing asked again. "Nothing.....just the same.....just his wound is healing....doctor said within a week his wound will properly healed...." yezhun said and sigh heavy. "could you sit here...i am going to see the doctor...." yezhun asked and went outside to see doctor.

Daqing sigh and call someone," You own me one........come. he is gone......" daqing said on the phone. Yunlan hurriedly walked inside the room but he just stand there looking at shen wei. "don't just stand there......come closer and see him....i know that you are dying there...." daqing said as he went out and guard the door.

Yunlan faintly smile at daqing and walked slowly near shen wei. Now shen wei swollen eye is properly healed and all the bruises are almost got faint.....only some cut scars left and some are gone properly. Yunlan saw shen wei chest and smile...."You are really taking your nap time seriously now shen wei..." yunlan said laying near shen wei. The bed have proper space for his body to layed next to shen wei. He gently placed his hand upon shen wei heart and closed his eyes.

He feel the calm breath and calm heart beat on his palm......"shen wei....come back now....please...i can't take it anymore....please....come back to me.....i miss you. I miss your voice.....your teasing.....don't punish me.....please.." yunlan said as tear again flow from his eyes. But he stop his crying as soon as he felt that shen wei calm heart beat gotten fast. yunlan frown and looked at shen wei and checked him if everything is okay or not. 

"Are you listening to me.....?" yunlan asked looking at shen wei face. "shen wei......if you are listening then listen to my voice.....follow me....come back shen wei.........don't stay there like that....i miss you....." yunlan said hoping that shen wei would open his cute doer eyes and smile to him.

"why is there so dark.......? where are everyone......yunlan.......? yezhun...? anyone....?" shen wei shout inside his brain. He is trapped inside the dark room all alone. he have no way to go anywhere......but suddenly he heared a familiar voice. It's yunlan....he heared that yunlan is talking to him....he is missing him badly. shen wei run towards yunlan voice and he finally saw a door and without any delay shen wei run towards it with full force......

"Okay then, if you won't open your eyes i will kiss you right now........i don't care if after that your brother kill me......i am gonna do it right now. wake up...." yunlan said kneeling towards shen wei lips......he slowly came closer and closer to shen wei lips and threatening him that he will gonna do it.........

"You have no shame huh.....?" suddenly a slow voice came. yunlan snapped opened his eyes and saw that two beautiful doer eyes looking at them and smiling at him. Yunlan eyes sparkled...he smile brightfully......it's been a while he smiled like that. "Shen wei.....you came back..." yunlan said as he kissed shen wei forehead feeling the warmth of the other. "I have to.......i have promise someone....." shen wei said to yunlan.

Yunlan chuckled with shen wei......."Where are others.......? yezhun..? where is he.....?" shen wei asked in his serious tone. He try to sit up but yunlan hold him. "Don't .....let me call the doctor first......" yunlan said as he run outside. Daqing got shocked..." wow......some love psychology.....well done daqing...." daqing praised himself and smile at shen wei.

"He is awake......please come...." yunlan said barged inside doctor cabin where and yezhun and congbo sitting in front of doctor talking. When they heared that shen wei is awake all of them run towards shen wei room. But yezhun stopped yunlan outside. "you just stay here....." yezhun coldly said and went inside.

Yunlan just smile and stand at the door and see his shen wei is fully awake and calmly talking and smiling. That's what yunlan want after all....he don't want anything else. Well............. we will see about that yunlan.......