Chapter 23

"There is it......" yunlan said. "what....?" shen wei asked.  "your beautiful smile...." yunlan said. shen wei blushed a little and averted his gaze. "shen wei.......don't feel alone......we are here with you.......i am with you...and i believe you........don't hide things from me....." yunlan said. Shen wei sigh and smile not looking at yunlan. "It's a short time to trust someone......moreover that someone is a criminal." shen wei said looking at yunlan. "I have know enough.....and sorry about that.....but it's your fault. You could have told me before......" yunlan said.

"Would you believe me back than....?" shen wei asked gazing at yunlan. "errhhh...i....mmm" yunlan couldn't find any words. yes it's true. he would never believe shen wei back than. "never mind.....you are here now. That's enough for me......" shen wei said sweetly to yunlan. 

"So......you were hiding yourself in front of me....huh...?" yunlan asked. "No.....i was showing you my real self.......i am not hiding in front of you......" shen wei said calmly. Yunlan looked at shen wei for a moment and then smile. "You are still hiding something from me...." yunlan said not looking at shen wei. Shen wei frown and looked at yunlan with confused face....."what....?" shen wei asked.

"i have confessed something to you.....but at that time you lie to me....." yunlan said kneeling a little towards shen wei. "How can you say that.......? what if i am no lying that time......?" shen wei asked arching his one eyebrow to yunlan. Yunlan gulped a little. He can't handle that teasing hot and sexy shen wei.......

"You are here........here gege..." yezhun came at the right moment or the wrong. He placed  a tray in front of shen wei and yunlan. "Thanks didi....." shen wei said as he give kiss to yezhun cheeks. Yunlan looked at yezhun and sigh......"one day i am gonna snatched your brother away from you....the i will see....." yunlan thought while having his breakfast.......

There of them have their breakfast in the garden and after that they come back inside the house because the weather is getting really hot. Now daqing and chu went to the police station so that no one could suspect them only yunlan and congbo are there with shen wei. They are hiding until shen wei got healthy again.

"You bastard...who are those people.....? huh...? you couldn't alarm me huh....?" chang shout at his guards who are guarding yezhun. Now get out and find him...or i will crush every single bone in your body. Got that....? now leave....." chang shout in frustration. 

"Zhao yunlan....i know that it's you........but i am gonna get him and killed him with my hands. You killed shen wei. But i will kill yezhun for sure......." chang shout to himself as he smack his fist on the table in his anger.

"Any news.....okay fine....." yunlan said on the phone. After finished calling he went towards shen wei rooms but pout. His enemy is already there....."how i am supposed to get confession from shen wei...i have to do something...." yunlan thinks. He hurriedly picked his phone and text congbo.......

"Yes chief zhao.....?" congbo asked walking towards yunlan. "Errrhhh....congbo we have shortage of groceries could you bring some from the market....?" yunlan said. Congbo looked at yunlan for a second then smile and went outside for the market. "phew.....now only you left......" yunlan said looking at yezhun.........

He walked inside the room and sit at the corner of the room without disturbing the twins. Who are busy in talking. Shen wei frown as he saw yunlan silently sit at the corner. Yunlan just looked at shen wei who is focused on his brother talking and smiling time to time........

"Didi.......i am really sorry. Because of me, you also get into this trouble." shen wei said. "It's okay gege......." yezhun said as he stood up and went to washroom. Yunlan smirked while sitting at the corner. He saw yezhun went inside the washroom.....yunlan hurriedly run towards the washroom and locked the door from outside.

"what are you doing......?" shen wei asked in his shocked. "Now the door will not open until i got my answer.......the right one not the fake one." yunlan said sitting in front of shen wei on the bed. "are you out of your mind.....open the door yunlan........" shen wei said in his mad. But yunlan just smirked at him.

"Fine...." shen wei said while standing up from the bed to open the door. But yunlan grab his hand and stop shen wei from moving. Shen wei frown and looked at yunlan. "Chief zhao leave my hand......." shen wei said in his strict voice. Yunlan kneeled upon shen wei a little, making him bend down upon the pillow. Now yunlan is on top of shen wei face while sitting there.

They can feel the warm breath of each other upon their face. "why did you lie........?" yunlan asked shen wei in his seductive voice. "Lie...?" shen wei asked looking into yunlan deep brown eyes. He is loosing his focus due to yunlan coming closer to his face more and more. 

Shen wei eyes again focused on yunlan plump lips.......he gulped hard as his cheeks starting to burn and red color appeared upon it. Yunlan looked at shen wei who is looking at his lips....so he licked his lips to tease him....he saw that shen wei gulped hard when he licked his lips. "I want my answer right now....." yunlan said as he slammed his lips upon shen wei soft lips.

Shen wei closed his eyes as yunlan catch his lips.....he wanted to feel yunlan. So he immediately response to yunlan kissing and even open his mouth so that yunlan can entered. yunlan smile when shen wei let him enter inside the mouth. He start devouring him gently, calmly, their sweet wet smooch sound echoing inside the room. 

Shen wei grab yunlan hair and pulled him more to himself to deepen the kiss. Yunlan break the kiss and grab shen wei hand. He saw the frustrated face of shen wei. He gently kissed shen wei wrist and licked it seductively looking at shen wei. Shen wei felt tickling sensation all over his body. "God he is making me really hot...." shen wei thought as he closed his eyes.

Yunlan pulled shen wei hand above his head and again devoured shen wei lips with force...........Shen wei lips became yunlan addiction. He don't want to loose him. He give time to shen wei to take his breath. Yunlan kissed shen wei chin and bite him gently..........He than slowly kissed shen wei neck giving him butter fly kiss there......shen wei giggle like a child when yunlan gave him butter fly kisses on the neck.......

Yunlan also chuckled when he saw shen wei giggle like that......"God...how can you be so cute......deadly cute...." yunlan thought looking at shen wei. Yunlan just looked at shen wei intensely..............."What....? did you get your answer...?" shen wei asked when he saw yunlan looking at him like that. "Yes.....i get it......" yunlan said as he kissed shen wei forehead.....deeply. 

A tear fall from shen wei eyes...." don't do this yunlan....i can't bear it." shen wei said. "I can't help it shen wei.......even if i try to be....i can't get away from you.......i think..that's Love...." yunlan said. " There is no future with me yunlan......you can't get anywhere with me........" shen wei said. "Alone......i can't reach anywhere......but with you......i can win this world shen wei........don't push me away." yunlan said.

Shen wei just sigh and kissed yunlan forehead......as a loud voice broke their moment. "Gege...? who is it...? open the door...." yezhun shout from the washroom while banging loudly. shen wei and yunlan looked at each other and than laugh....." open the door yunlan.......he is more dangerous than i am......" shen wei said pushing yunlan away.

Yunlan smile and opened the door......"You did this........?" yezhun asked in mad tone. "No.....I did not.......ask your brother.........." yunlan said widening his eyes. Shen wei smile at them....." i am really gonna kill you......." yezhun shout at him and walked away. "aiya......your brother is difficult to impress huh....?" yunlan said scratching his head. "Try it.....he is not that bad....." shen wei said smiling at yunlan. "No...he is very. very bad...." yunlan said.