Chapter 1: Our new life together

3 years later

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"Alright, is everything ready?" I asked a man on the other side of the phone.
"Yes." He answered.
"That's great, thank you for doing that. I owe you." I was really glad that i had someone to ask for help, i wouldn't make it in time if i was doing it by myself.
"No problem Jungkookie."
"One more question, do you know when she came out of the house?"
"I think it's been around 3 hours already."
Wow. I didn't know that a 'I'm going to get a coffe with Wendy' can last that long. But at this point, i was thankful for every minute i get. "Okay than, thank you again." I said and hung up.
"So, how is it going?" A person with familliar voice came up to me and tapped my shoulder not so gently. But what do you expect from Namjoon hyung?
"It's going good, at least for now. Decorations are ready, so all it takes is me to go there and her to arrive."
Somewhat proud smile formed on his lips and dimples created on the middle of his cheeks. Everyone absolutely loves that dimples and find them cute.
"I feel like you grew up too fast. The youngest one, yet still gonna get married first."
He's right. I honestly thought that Jimin or Jin hyung are going to do it before me, but they don't even have a girlfriend to begin with. None of them has. Only me. One thing when you are a Idol is that is really appriciated when you don't date anyone, because of seriously very busy schedules. You simply wouldn't have the time for other things rather than work. But, it worked out for me. I'm an Idol, member of one of the most popular boy group in the world (I'm not joking), and still in the perfect relationship. To tell you the truth, i don't know if i would be here, where i am today, without her. There were so many times when i was tired, both mentally and psyhically, and i wanted to give up on everything. But every single time, she was there to comfort me, listen to what i have to say, hug me, to give me the strenght to keep going. We didn't have much chances to hang out, we were mostly facetiming because i was on tours. One time, she came all the way from Korea to America, just because i told her that i wasn't doing really well. With that, she showed me why she Is the only girl for me. She makes me so happy all the time. If that isn't Love, i don't know what is.
"I'm so glad for you Kookie. Y/n is a great Person and you deserve all the happiness you have with her." Hyung spoke.
"Thank you. I wish for you to find someone as well soon." He shook his head at that.
"I have time. At the moment i wanna focus on making music and our group better. When that is done, i will see about that." He winked at me.
My eyes moved from Namjoon hyung to the clock on the wall. 23:37?!
My eyes went wide and i jumped from the chair i was sitting in just now.
"Sorry hyung but i have to hurry if i want to make it in time!" I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran towards the door. Right after i got out of the room, i heard Namjoon shouting. "Good luck you boy! Don't mess it up!" I chuckled at his words.
Thank you, I'll try.

I went to dressing room to find a suit that i prepared earlier. Yes, a suit. I want to make it glamorous.