Chapter 6: Beginning of a disaster

Who would've thought my life would take such turn?
First i found my soulmate,became a member of the most popular boy kpop group, i was getting married and i was going to be a father.
I honestly couldn't be happier.
Few days went by really quickly. I insisted on Y/n staying at home because of her already 2 weeks pregnancy, but she told me that i just worry too much without a reason. I wanted her to be okay, nothing else mattered to me. Everyone already knew that a another Jeon will come in just 9 months. I couldn't wait for it to happen.
Also, my health got worse recently. I'm not sure if it's my psyhicall or rather mental health.
I caught myself worrying about the smallest things. There are many different tipes of things that could happen to Y/n, or the baby.
The things was, Army still didn't know about the baby. They never knew of Y/n, and i wasn't planning on telling them. And with Y/n being pregnant now, it's the reason more to keep her in the shadows. There are many types of people who maybe would want to hurt her.
Those thoughts were eating me alive.
Headaches never stopped. My body was getting more and more tired. I'm so thankful for this break, i don't know if i would be able to work like this.
Also...
I have to admit that i was never a jealous type. I had trust in Y/n. Even when i was on tours and couldn't know where was she going, what was she doing, i knew she wouldn't do something like cheating.
But recently, some guys started coming in our house. They were in charge of preparing our wedding, and they had to come every single day to ask about number of guests, decorations, food and thousand more things. Yeah, preparing a wedding isn't an easy thing.
But i caught myself staring at one specific guy. He would stand around Y/n the most, insisted that he shows her how decorations would look like, look her straight in the eyes (which i didn't like even a bit) and his gaze was just... I don't know. Maybe it was just in my head, but Y/n didn't seem to be bothered about him giving her so much attention.
But eventually i told myself that there is nothing to worry about, that guy Is just doing his job, just like everyone else. And of course he had to be around Y/n that much, i mean, she was the main one. I let her chose which teme she wants. She's a girl, she Is going to do it more carefull and better than i would.

I was with my hyungs in shopping.
I went to buy a suit and wanted tome 'proffesional' help. More people, more opinions.
I tried at least 8 suits already but none of them was 'the one'.

"What about this one?" I asked once i came out of dressing room, standing in front of my hyungs.

"Yeah, i think this one Is okay." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded.
"If i were you, i would buy this one" Jimin added.
Taehyung looked at him and said:"Well then hurry and find a girlfriend, so that you can go suit shopping as well." Taehyung laughed at his own words, seems like he likes teasing Jimin about girls. Why? Because he talks about girls all the time but Never does anything about them. He Is aware that a lot of girls are basically fangirling over him so much. We all agree that he Is the biggest pervert in the group.
"I will when I'm ready." His lips made a pout and he looked like a child who Is always arguing with his parents.
"Okay than, Is this the one?" I asked, changing the subject from Jimin's love life to mine. I am tired and just want to go home.
"Yes, buy it." All of them agreed and i went to take it off, so i can go and pay for it.

"Thank you for coming sir, have a good day." A young girl, which was a cashier in the suit shop said and handed me a bag with a smile. I love when girls are kind like this.
"Thank you" was all i said before 7 of us went out.
"Such a cutie." Of course, Jimin had to say something about that girl. I would be surprised if he didn't. I rolled my eyes at his comment and continiued walking until someone bumped into me and spilled their coffe all over my shirt.
"Oh my god, I'm so-" female voice, with strong american accent, pretty fammiliar spoke.
"Oh Jungkook, what a coincidence to see you here." I moved my gaze from my shirt to the girl in front of me.
Why do i have to be this unlucky?
"Oh. Hi Loren."
She had a smile plastered on her face and curled her hair around her finger. And was just staring at me. Until Her eyes moved to my shirt.
"Oh gosh, I'm seriously really sorry. I wasn't looking on where i was going. Here, let me buy you another shirt." She took my arm and tried to drag me towards a shop. But i didn't let her.
"It's okay, you don't have to buy me anything." My voice came out cold and harsh, i was feeling so pissed at her.
"No but it's my faul-" she spoke again but i cut her off with pulling my arm away from her grip.
"I said it's okay. Don't worry about it."
I gotta say, she looked dissapointed, but i couldn't care less at that moment.
"Now if you excuse me, i want to get out." With that, i went out of the mall, not even flashing her another look.
"It's clear she did that on purpose." Taehyung whispered as we got away from her.
"Yeah, i mean, did you see the way she fell? That was the worst acting skill i ever saw." Hoseok added.
I didn't want to say anything. I ignored the whole situation like in never happened. Even though i couldn't hide the annoyance i was feeling there and than.

"Finally home." I said once i arrived in front of my house. I was unlocking the door when my eyes caught the sight of a box lying on the ground.
I lifted it up, and surprisingly, it wasn't heavy at all. There was something written on top of it.

|For Jungkook, i hope this made it clear for you. Happy birthday.|

I searched around the box trying to find a name, but there wasn't any.
I entered the house still staring at the box. I couldn't take it any longer, my curiousity was killing me.
I opened the box and was shocked with the things i found there.
My hands started shaking, anger boiling inside my veins through my whole body.
This can't be true... Can it?